what was the most hurtful thing that ever happen to you?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to think a fancy AI would be a little more coherent than this.

Members don't see this ad.

day of school, in class sitting next to girl. I try look at her but she see me, so i turn very fast and flash d card. Everybody laugh and she too. I left class very fast and withdraw. Probably a whimpy thing too, but my reason for withdraw is ok.

When outside and wait but there are bully making trouble, want to fight me. One fight and my mom got scared she said your moving in with your auntie and uncle in bel-air. I whisted for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and had dice in the mirror if anything i could say that this cab was rare but i thought nah, forget it yo home to bel-air!

hahahahahahaha

Members don't see this ad :)
She was a young, auburn-haired woman with hazel eyes, a slim waist, and a posterior that Kardashian herself would envy. I knew I would never have another chance to copulate with an angel such as her, and I did not want to spoil it with protection.

And that was how I got HIV.

Not sure it made me any stronger as a person though.

Last edited:
during your premed journey? and consequently makes you a stronger person?

Question I had trouble with during med years. Has anyone really been as far as to do want to look more like? Me puzzled for long time. jajaja :laugh: More inquisitive, I've become.

Do any single, 18-34 year old women, in the Manhattan, TriBeCa area want to have...coffee? With a side of EK 101?

01.09-12-its-a-trap.png

To actually answer what the op asked (though idk why):

The most hurtful thing that happened to me during undergrad was having my mother essentially call me a f*ggot and told me I was going to hell. She also told me the reason my father wasn't going back into the ministry was because he was too embarrassed to have said f*ggot son. Being treated by my mother was certainly the worst part of undergrad. Also, trying to figure out my sexuality, hiding a relationship, being cheated on and the like certainly didn't help. -____-

what was the most hurtful thing that ever happen to you?

There was this one time I stubbed my toe on an end table...
The most hurtful thing that happened to me during undergrad was having my mother essentially call me a f*ggot and told me I was going to hell. She also told me the reason my father wasn't going back into the ministry was because he was too embarrassed to have said f*ggot son. Being treated by my mother was certainly the worst part of undergrad. Also, trying to figure out my sexuality, hiding a relationship, being cheated on and the like certainly didn't help. -____-
Yeah my situation was worse.

Looks like no one has done this yet so I will initiate it.

:lock:

This is a easy question. Well, being a urm, african american, I got accused of playing the D card to gain admission to medical school. Luckily I studied the night before for biochem and remembered the PV=nRT formula. Still scored a 101 out of 102 but that dam bully wouldn't stop. Wimpy...yes...I know. I took the withdraw but now Im engaged again to another woman!

Members don't see this ad :)
This is a easy question. Well, being a urm, african american, I got accused of playing the D card to gain admission to medical school. Luckily I studied the night before for biochem and remembered the PV=nRT formula. Still scored a 101 out of 102 but that dam bully wouldn't stop. Wimpy...yes...I know. I took the withdraw but now Im engaged again to another woman!

What is the D card? This is the second time I heard this term now

Fractured my right 4th metacarpal shaft. Had fun being slow as hell taking notes and doing things that I normally take for granted. Crazy 8 weeks. Learned lots. Came back stronger, when tough times arose always thought about the semester I made all As with a broken hand (it's harder than you think taking notes with one hand esp in classes where profs go at light speed).

PS It's my dominant hand.

Edit: Actually took this thread seriously my bad.

Fractured my right 4th metacarpal shaft. Had fun being slow as hell taking notes and doing things that I normally take for granted. Crazy 8 weeks. Learned lots. Came back stronger, when tough times arose always thought about the semester I made all As with a broken hand (it's harder than you think taking notes with one hand esp in classes where profs go at light speed).

PS It's my dominant hand.

Edit: Actually took this thread seriously my bad.[/QUOTE]

You're forgiven.

during your premed journey? and consequently makes you a stronger person?

I would say one of my family members sending me card literally written on top of it there was this "stupid you would never make it." however as someone said sometimes you just have to realize, not all your family members will support your every single decision in life. I have come to peace with it and I understood time will heal my wound and I will move on.

The second would be I got 102 points out of 104 total for my organic II class without "talking" to my professor. two days later had to withdraw myself because the school bully was flashing D card on my way to class. a little whimpy to withdraw, in retrospect, my reason to feel scared was all right. later on this person, who was in the same class with me, named "Zhong Ying" who claimed to be a nontrad, trapped someone else and disappeared from school.

Yet I'm more thankful I have had wonderful experience with the majority of my other family members, professors and advisers.

SDN meme worthy.

32716775.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Most hurtful? Went to the nephrologist, got a catheter UP my urethra. I'm a dude.

Reactions: 1 user
Well, for me it was in an organic chemistry lecture assessment, which was a test of substitutions occuring both concerted and step-wise. She was sitting next to my arm rest and I got 101 of 103, like she did too.

I was convinced, but neither was the professor, who said that I didn't have a connection to the Force. Mediated by mitochlorian it was supposed, but I had to withdraw. This guy with a blaster in the hallway between flashed the D-card and it totally freaked me out. So I ended up on academic probation; wimpy, I know, but better than a double F.

Also, I totally kissed my sister. We didn't know we were related, but she totally told me that my EC's were not good enough for a top 25-school. That hurt.

This is some grade-A trolling.
Clever. So this is how things go on this community, huh? :p

I couldn't sleep because of this damn thread.
You might want to talk about that with a doctor if that's all it takes to disturb your sleep. This community may be able to help with that...

There was this one time I stubbed my toe on an end table...
[...]
Yeah my situation was worse.

thank you to whoever bumped this thread. holy crap i haven't laughed that hard in a while.

i'm gonna go flash my D-card at some people in the grocery store now.

This thread has been closed. This is a forum for information about the medical school application process, and issues that pertain to it. For social conversations, feel free to join in the discussion in the Class of XXXX threads, or in the lounge.

Status
Not open for further replies.