What would happen if someone tattooed formulas on their arm

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

artist27

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
What would proctors do in a situation like this?
One time in high school, this kid wrote formulas down in permanent marker on his hand. Him being the genius that he is was showing off his neat idea to his friends and the teacher saw and made him tape up his hand with duct tape for the exam. I thought it was pretty funny but doubt it would be handled this lightly for the mcat

Members don't see this ad.

They would look like a ***** because knowing formulas might help you answer like 4 questions on the whole test.

Maybe tattoo krebs cycle or something into a shoulder with a few formulas might look alright, tbh I wondered this exact thing but honestly its kind of sad if you can't just memorize the damn formulas.

What would proctors do in a situation like this?
One time in high school, this kid wrote formulas down in permanent marker on his hand. Him being the genius that he is was showing off his neat idea to his friends and the teacher saw and made him tape up his hand with duct tape for the exam. I thought it was pretty funny but doubt it would be handled this lightly for the mcat
My TPR instructor actually joked about this yesterday because he said he knew a student who had a tattoo of oxytocin. They make you cover it up in any way possible, this student had to wear their sweater the entire time.