What's keeping your mind off the wait?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

teauxmo13

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
How are you keeping yourself busy waiting on decisions? For those having a drink to take the edge off, what's your drink of choice?

Members don't see this ad.

Attempting to study for finals...

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Cyber Monday shopping...just bought two purses from Macys! :)

Reactions: 4 users
Refreshing SDN
Finalizing my 'love' and 'hate' lists of 'friends' applying, fellow interviewees I met and SDNers (rooting for everyone to get into A school, secretly hoping certain people do not end up at MY school, hoping that some soul-BFFs I met do end up at the same school as me)
Drinking Pinot Grigio

Reactions: 5 users
White wine and Netflix. The wine makes my show funnier which, in turn, makes me more relaxed. Soon I'll be in a nice peaceful sleep

Oh, and hoping I'm not on @ReptileDisfunction 's hate list

Reactions: 6 users
Writing a 4000 word essay

RIP me

started with woodford reserve.. Ended up finishing the fifth and moving on to jaeger i found in the freezer. working through the fifth and questioning my life decisions.

Reactions: 3 users
Practicing guitar but I like the wine and Netflix suggestion, think umma try that

Reactions: 1 users
I'm into the Four Roses and Gentleman Jack. What Netflix show you watching?

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm into the Four Roses and Gentleman Jack. What Netflix show you watching?

four roses single barrel is my weakness. don't even tempt me to driving wherever you live

Reactions: 1 user
Preparing for tomorrow's presentation... Joyful time

I started The Man in The High Castle on Amazon Prime, and that's a pretty great show so far.

Last edited:
I'm drinking a scotch and ginger ale right now, but I have another 1000 words to write for my 8:00 AM class....
Surely you aren't mixing single malt scotch with ginger ale?....

Reactions: 2 users
Most schools update in the morning anyways, so I think we're wasting our time right now you guys

Most schools update in the morning anyways, so I think we're wasting our time right now you guys

Oh I completely agree, if I could go to bed right now I would but I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve, but like a twisted Christmas Eve where I might get one little presents or a lot of big presents or a note that says presents may come at an unspecified date in the future, maybe, or that there will be no presents this year.

If I could fall asleep I totally would. If I could drug myself I totally would but benedryl and nyquil both give me insane spins and then once I finally fall asleep causes me to sleepwalk. So a 'relaxing' night of wine and netflix will have to do. Luckily I have a buddy to do it with haha

Watching old Clint Eastwood spaghetti westerns

I'm been nursing chamomile tea in hopes of holding off an impending heart attack over December 1st stress. But then I watched the Warriors game and I feel like it might have cancelled the soothing effects from the tea... 19-0 woooooooo !!! :)

That Golden State game was pretty good, natural Jazz fan but no one can argue about how clutch Curry is...

Fallout 4 marathon today and tomorrow.

Playing 3 different phone games on 3 different phones. WHY CAN'T I SLEEP?! *sobs*

Right now just trying to hide from my ex who just bought a new gun and is dying to "show me how good she can shoot."

image.jpeg

this was my reaction when she called to inform me of the wonderful news

I'll post a more realistic ex photo when I get to work

Right now just trying to hide from my ex who just bought a new gun and is dying to "show me how good she can shoot."

View attachment 198330
this was my reaction when she called to inform me of the wonderful news

I'll post a more realistic ex photo when I get to work

rip