What's the most surprising thing you've been yelled at for?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Well this thread turned South fast. Where is the innovation, collaboration, caring, integrity and accountability?

Members don't see this ad.

Looking at your post history- what a little ******* troll. Are you suicidal? Hate your life? Angry that you're stuck in a profession that you hate?

The way you talk when you post- you remind me of those pharmacists who come to work pissed off and angry at the world. The know it alls who think they know everything better than everyone, pick fights with patients, don't follow workflow on purpose, and do things your way to try and show off.

You're a troll, you bitch. Do me a favor, when you go to work tomorrow, steal 100 mcg/hour fentanyl patch from the safe and slap it on your chest when you go home. End your misery and make us all happy.

Dang, with a reply like this, I'm questioning your "amazing" customer service skills. Giving the benefit of the doubt and hoping you just had a bad day that day.

Looking at your post history- what a little ******* troll. Are you suicidal? Hate your life? Angry that you're stuck in a profession that you hate?

The way you talk when you post- you remind me of those pharmacists who come to work pissed off and angry at the world. The know it alls who think they know everything better than everyone, pick fights with patients, don't follow workflow on purpose, and do things your way to try and show off.

You're a troll, you bitch. Do me a favor, when you go to work tomorrow, steal 100 mcg/hour fentanyl patch from the safe and slap it on your chest when you go home. End your misery and make us all happy.

You are still at the store level? lol

I thought you moved up!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I have AMAZING customer service at work

I have AMAZING customer service = I will eat your ****.

How degrading is this? You have a doctorate degree for God's sake!!

Not the most surprising thing I've ever been yelled at for, but tonight I had two in one transaction. First, her son didn't have a prescription ready. Not only that but we haven't filled anything for him since April and the prescription is now expired. Of course she's not happy about this. "Then why did someone tell me he had something ready?" No idea why someone would tell you that. She insisted that I go look in the bin for her to prove that it wasn't there, for grins I did it anyway. Surprise, nothing there! Secondly, she got mad that she didn't get any coupons. Told her that she should go check with the cashier up front just to get rid of her. Retail is wonderful.

MD called in Nasonex for a kid, we filled it, dad picked it up paid $60 copay

Mom calls screaming at me wanting to return it the next day (because $$) tell her no can do. Then she goes on a tirade about how i am a terrible pharmacist because I would fill nasonex for her son when he already has flonase and that i put her child in SERIOUS danger (he got flonase like 6 months prior, written by same MD) she was just mad because dad picked it up and paid $60 for it which she would not have and didnt get her way.

The other weird one was not that I got yelled at but at my old store there was a little screen and you could see that you were on camera. So this woman comes in (post CVS ditching UHC) saying she needs to switch her scripts and then notices her face on the screen and asks why she is being filmed. Tech explains that is the security system and there are cameras in every pharmacy. Women gets very nervous and semi angry saying that shes never been filmed in hte pharmacy before (LOL ok) and that she will not be filling at our pharmacy! it was just a very weird encounter

Let's pull it back a little folks. No need for personal insults or suggestions of committing suicide.
This user should be banned

She described her pitiful state mental state

People started whining about how they enrolled in script sync so all their meds should be refilled together. They get angry about the alignment fill costs saying this was suppose to be free program.

People started whining about how they enrolled in script sync so all their meds should be refilled together. They get angry about the alignment fill costs saying this was suppose to be free program.

Any idiot could align their own fills within 1-3 fills just by calling them in early. Have to come up with these programs because they are incapable. Usually by the time they are all aligned the customer screws it all up by refusing one of the scripts or going on vacation anyways so it's a lost cause. Or we have it sitting in the waiting bin and they decide to transfer just 1 of their scripts to a different CVS 10 minutes away for some unknown reason, screw up the alignment, and then transfer it back the next month

1. I'm not supposed to have a copay
  2. I already paid my deductible
  3. Why do you have to see my license to buy pseudo ephedrine
  4. Why did the doctor cancel my prescription can't you dispense it anyway?
  5. My test strips are supposed to be free I have medicare, I refuse to pay $0.46

I was standing right next to my doctor when he emailed it 2 minutes ago, check the bin anyways I'm sure it's in there.

Obama made all birth control free, it's illegal for you to be charging me.

What do you mean my zit cream needs prior auth? My doctor wouldn't write it if it wasn't covered, you're incompetent fix it now.

Another day in the pharmacy

Reactions: 1 users
Did I tell this one before? The DEA agent with a driver's license that expired 2 days earlier couldn't buy Sudafed using his badge/DEA ID.

Reactions: 1 users
Worked for an independent pharmacy. The owner was a screaming maniac. I suspected he was ripping me off with my retirement funds he was supposed to have been depositing. I was soooo naive....when I asked him where my $ was, he flew off the handle, cussing and screaming. So I know he stole some of that $. I should have reported him. But karma came and bit him. He was found guilty of selling illegally-obtained, non-FDA approved meds. Got fined over $1.5 million. Now his license is up for disciplinary action. This guy pulled all sorts of shenanigans. It's not always the patients who throw temper tantrums.

Reactions: 2 users
I got yelled at by my store manager for calling 911 for an elderly man with difficulties breathing. The manager was upset because they have to do extra paperwork when EMS is summoned.

Reactions: 1 user
I got yelled at by my store manager for calling 911 for an elderly man with difficulties breathing. The manager was upset because they have to do extra paperwork when EMS is summoned.

Looool

woah calm down there hombre lol

these thoughts probably cross your mind all the time but I don't think like that ... I'm content with where I amight right now

I rather be a troll than be what you are
this is what happens when you open a pharmacy school in every nook and corner.....immature and unprofessional "pharmacists" come out.