What's wrong? I can't find the academic information on the NOVA website!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bigbirdo

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was preparing the "why NOVA" questions for my upcoming Interview, so I browsed through the website. I can find a lot of information about the admission process, but barely anything on anything else on the DMD program. When I tried to click the "academic" tab, it told me to fill out some information and they will send me more info in the next 5 to 10 days! I was like what the....My interview is this Thursday!!! I hope I am not navigating through the website correctly. Where I can find information about the things like curriculum, externship programs...etc? If I really need to wait for 5 to 10 days to get the info, what I can do to prepare for the "why nova" question at this point?

Members don't see this ad.

I was preparing the "why NOVA" questions for my upcoming Interview, so I browsed through the website. I can find a lot of information about the admission process, but barely anything on anything else on the DMD program. When I tried to click the "academic" tab, it told me to fill out some information and they will send me more info in the next 5 to 10 days! I was like what the....My interview is this Thursday!!! I hope I am not navigating through the website correctly. Where I can find information about the things like curriculum, externship programs...etc? If I really need to wait for 5 to 10 days to get the info, what I can do to prepare for the "why nova" question at this point?
That's the site... I just read news articles, talked to current & past faculty members and students, and visited the school. That's what I did to prep for my interview.

That's the site... I just read news articles, talked to current & past faculty members and students, and visited the school. That's what I did to prep for my interview.
So you just read to news articles to prepare the "why NOVA“ question? What is the stress level of the interview?

So you just read to news articles to prepare the "why NOVA“ question? What is the stress level of the interview?
No, I read news articles about the schools. Also some publications from some of their faculty.