What's your dream score?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrDoom11

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I think the numbers 15, 12, and 11 and the letter Q look nice side by side. :D

Members don't see this ad.

Everyone's dream score is a 45T...

Realistically speaking though, I think a 14/12/13 was my dream score. I covetted that 2 points in verbal for MONTHS, just couldn't improve.

Members don't see this ad :)
If everything goes perfect

PS12/V10/BS13

What I'll probably end up with

PS10or 11 / V7-9 / BS11-12

What I would be happy with
PS11/V8/BS11 (3 point increase from Aug 2006)

What I would be ecstatic with
PS11/V9/BS12

seeing how i've gone down in writing every test, I'll have an L on this one. :laugh:

Realistically, I would like 14V, 13P, 13B, with writing sample > or = Q
I would be happy with 12, 12, 12, but if I got 11,11,11 that would be just hunky-dory.

My dream score:

PS: 14
V: 13
BS: 15
When you pull that off, we will tap you to become an assistant mod in the subforum. :)

On a complete side note, what is an EECS? Extremely Excellent Cucumber Sandwich? Earning Every College Scholarship? I'm guessing it's some kind of Electrical Engineer, actually, but I seriously don't know.

Ideally... 13 PS - 10 VR - 13 BS

I'd love to have a 11-12 VR.. but let's be a little realistic here :D

When you pull that off, we will tap you to become an assistant mod in the subforum. :)

On a complete side note, what is an EECS? Extremely Excellent Cucumber Sandwich? Earning Every College Scholarship? I'm guessing it's some kind of Electrical Engineer, actually, but I seriously don't know.

Electrical Engineering and Computer Science...

I dreamed about a 45T but ended up short in every section... oh well.

i would love to get a 35+, unfortunately, i've only done that once on a practice test, and a kaplan one for that matter

Members don't see this ad :)
A 34 would be nice.

Maybe..

I think I could manage a Q on writing at least. We'll see.

I am hoping just for a 32....11/10/11.

My BS and PS Scores have been pretty solid and I may be able to get like a 34 if im lucky, but a 32 or above and I will be extremely satisfied (especially considering my diagnostic score of 18...7/7/4)

14/14/14

I won't say 45 like the rest of you, because I am trying to be realistic here. :)

It would be awesome if I got my highest practice subscores all in one test:
13 PS
12 VR
15 BS
Any WS above P.

Realistically, I'd like to keep my BS score from my first MCAT (14), increase my PS by 1 (up to 12), and get at least a 10 in VR.

Ideally 12,12,13

Realistically, probably 11,11,12. At 10,10,11 right now, so I think it's definitely doable.

Hmm... my advisor tells me that the highest scores she's seen at my school were two 37s. It would be nice to top those- but even if I tie them, I'll be the reigning male champ.

=P