When are secondaries coming?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LSiliati

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
My AMCAS was processed as of Oct. 10, received MCAT scores on the 12th, and still have not heard from 1 of the 4 state schools (FSU) and ANY of the out of state schools (NYMC, Drexel, SLU, Tufts, Tulane, VCU and EVMS). My stats are near or above their averages. How long is this supposed to take? I thought I would have heard SOMETHING by now. Thanks in advance for your response!

Members don't see this ad.

Fill out Tulane now. You don't have to wait for an invite.

LSiliati said:
My AMCAS was processed as of Oct. 10, received MCAT scores on the 12th, and still have not heard from 1 of the 4 state schools (FSU) and ANY of the out of state schools (NYMC, Drexel, SLU, Tufts, Tulane, VCU and EVMS). My stats are near or above their averages. How long is this supposed to take? I thought I would have heard SOMETHING by now. Thanks in advance for your response!

Give EVMS and FSU till the end of the week, and then email them.

Members don't see this ad :)
kylahs said:
Give EVMS and FSU till the end of the week, and then email them.

FSU, VCU, and EVMS all screen AMCAS apps before sending the secondary, so they may take another week or two. As for the others, you should get their secondaries automatically, so if you don't get anything by Thursday or Friday of this week, go ahead and give 'em a call.

I applied to VCU some time ago, but they were waiting for my August MCAT scores before screening my application. I still haven't heard from them.