when are you supposed to start taking practice tests?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BRZ24

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
My test is 18 days away and I have yet to take a SINGLE practice test. I am waiting to finish the rest of my studying before taking a full practice test. Do you think it is ok to take the practice tests 1 week before the tests?
also are 3 practice tests enough? (topscore)

thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I think 3 Topscore tests are enough. Rmr you have to review them as well.

Take subject tests (lie qvault) for practice if you are getting bored of studying so that way you can practice timing.

I bought achiever and it was a waste of money. questions on there for gchem i KNOW are not going to be on the DAT. I took 2 tests and stopped since the scores were low and it was overoveroveroverkilllll

Good luck

I think 3 Topscore tests are enough. Rmr you have to review them as well.

Take subject tests (lie qvault) for practice if you are getting bored of studying so that way you can practice timing.

I bought achiever and it was a waste of money. questions on there for gchem i KNOW are not going to be on the DAT. I took 2 tests and stopped since the scores were low and it was overoveroveroverkilllll

Good luck

thanks man. I did 10 tests on qvault and got a 16 on the first test but I got 18-20 on the last 9. U think im good for bio? I also read apcliff and destroyer.