when do you usually receive offers from critical care programs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

quick question, maybe someone can provide input.. when do you usually hear back from critical care programs (outside the match) regarding offers. compare competitive programs vs. noncompetitive. have most of you all this year heard back? how long does it take to sign the contract once you get the verbal/email offer? thanks!
John

Members don't see this ad.

I know our program has given a few offers out and is planning on giving one more (so Ive heard). Unfortunately they can't take any EM applicants this year because of the 25% quota.

I know our program has given a few offers out and is planning on giving one more (so Ive heard). Unfortunately they can't take any EM applicants this year because of the 25% quota.

how long after you receive offer do you get to think about whether or not to accept? do you think offers will come out in december?