When does UCLA ask for your academic transcripts?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JG Dental

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am preparing for application submissions at UCLA, and I am wondering, at what point do they request your academic transcripts?

According to their FAQ page:
A complete file includes 1) the application from AADSAS; 2) the personal history form; 3) the $60.00 application fee; 4) a minimum of three (3) letters of recommendation; 5) and official DAT scores.

Do I submit my transcripts when I fill out the AADSAS app, my secondary app (personal history form), or do I not submit it until after I have been notified for an interview? I am assuming that they absolutely would need it for the interview portion.

If anybody knows, please let me know. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

AADSAS requires you to submit transcripts to them from all schools you have been to and from there they calculate they calculate your bcpGPA sGPA and oGPA. You would most likely want to submit your secondary at the same time as your AADSAS app (not familiar with UCLA but many schools do this).

Once to AADSAS (twice if doing academic update) and once at the end of the cycle to whichever school you plan on attending after acceptance prior to matriculation (usually includes final grades and degree if still in progress).

Members don't see this ad :)
Once to AADSAS (twice if doing academic update) and once at the end of the cycle to whichever school you plan on attending after acceptance prior to matriculation (usually includes final grades and degree if still in progress).
Thank you!

Thank you!

AADSAS requires you to submit transcripts to them from all schools you have been to and from there they calculate they calculate your bcpGPA sGPA and oGPA. You would most likely want to submit your secondary at the same time as your AADSAS app (not familiar with UCLA but many schools do this).
Thank you!

You submit your transcripts to AADSAS because they require it. After you submit your completed AADSAS, schools will begin emailing you their supplemental applications. Then, after you submit the supplementals, your profile is ready to be reviewed by the schools. Like the other posters said, you will send out your transcripts again to AADSAS if you're doing academic update and to the school you're going to be attending to show your degree in progress at the end of the cycle.