When is the very last possible date to take the MCAT!?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Imsofly

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Regardless of applying on time, when is the last possible date of 2014 for taking the mcat? do they have dates around december? Long story short I might end up at Antigua and start around february and they said I don't need to take the mcat to get in but I do need to take the mcat by the second year. I might as well just take my time and start stuyding now for it and take it before february.

I just need to know the last possible date to take the mcat. hopefully its around december so that way I have all of august, september, october and november to study and if I get over a 32ish who knows I might just apply here.

I'm def going to get a lot of hate from you guys for going to a Carribean but it is what it is at this point. If anyone knows when the last possible date is to take the mcat that would be a great help!!!

Members don't see this ad.

if I want to sign up for a January 2015 MCAT should I do so right now right away asap? Or do I still have time?

Members don't see this ad :)
if I want to sign up for a January 2015 MCAT should I do so right now right away asap? Or do I still have time?

Presumably, the sooner the better. The cost isn't going to go down any time soon so might as well get it over with. If you live in an area like California where seats fill up notoriously fast, just sign up for a seat asap. You'll have peace of mind and a tangible date/goal. Good luck studying and remember to focus plenty of your attention on practice tests/passages.

Thank you brother/sister! I'm def going to try to get in to antigua for february semester but if I find that I got a great grade on my mcat will I be able to get into medical school on the year of 2015 since i'm taking the mcat january? or is it too late for me and I have to wait for 2016?