When to expect scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

colts81

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took NBDE 1 on January 5th and was just curious to know how long I should expect to wait to get my result back. I had classmates that took their exam Dec 17th and others on Dec 29-31st and they all received their result back on January 11th. Is it true that if you take the exam early in the month, that you are looking at a month and a half wait while others that take it later in the month, have the much quicker turnaround? Is this typical? Anyone that has experience with the timing of scoring reports, please feel free to chime in....would be much appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

I took NBDE 1 on January 5th and was just curious to know how long I should expect to wait to get my result back. I had classmates that took their exam Dec 17th and others on Dec 29-31st and they all received their result back on January 11th. Is it true that if you take the exam early in the month, that you are looking at a month and a half wait while others that take it later in the month, have the much quicker turnaround? Is this typical? Anyone that has experience with the timing of scoring reports, please feel free to chime in....would be much appreciated!

hii,,,,wait till feb 5. still no result then call them, before that they are not going to give you any answer. i got my result in 4 weeks.

Got score report back yesterday....PASSED. Report was processed on the 16th and came to me on the 22nd, so Im guessing they are on a 10-12 day period for processing, and then mailing depends on where you live (5-6 days with MLK holiday for me).