Menu Icon Search
Close Search

About the ads

1. If you prefer the SDN Blue style, go to the bottom left of the page and select "SDN Blue"

when to mail check?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by littlemisspiggy, 06.17.12.

1. Thanks to Crack the DAT
  1. littlemisspiggy

littlemisspiggy

SDN 2+ Year Member

SDN Members don't see this ad. (About Ads)
    When should I mail checks to schools for processing fee? it says at the same time as my aadsas app but the thing is they didn't even receive my app yet!
  2. jeffity

jeffity

SDN 5+ Year Member
    It would probably be more beneficial if they already have your money when they do receive your application. For schools that have the just-send-us-some-money policy, consider it another item you need before your file is complete (no money, no application review).

Schools I paid early seemed on top of things and acknowledged payment without my application. I was worried my check would just get lost in a pile or something.
  3. littlemisspiggy

littlemisspiggy

SDN 2+ Year Member
    SO submit it now even if my gpa isn't verified yet? Thanks!
  4. FutureDrM

FutureDrM

Dental Student
    SDN 2+ Year Member
    Absolutely! I sent out most of my checks the day after I pressed that orange "submit" button. Oregon has already processed my payment and sent a receipt. It seems AADSAS will be doing the first mailings starting tomorrow (June 23). At least that's what the site is telling me. So get those payments in tomorrow and you should be good.

// Share //

Style: SDN Universal