When to send DAT scores?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LittleRed

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I have a feeling that this question may have been asked before, so I apologize in advance, but I haven't been able to find an answer :)

I'm Canadian and will be going into 3rd year of undergrad this September. I'm thinking of taking the Canadian DAT this Nov, but I'm a little confused about how the scores will be sent.

At the time of registration for the DAT, you can choose schools where your scores will be sent..if I take the Nov. DAT, and have scores automatically sent to schools, do they keep the info on hand until I apply (for a max of 2 years), or do I have to apply first and then send the DAT scores?

Not sure if that was unclear..any info would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks guys

Members don't see this ad.

Hey.

Just to let you know, you aren't going to get a response. Biggest mistake you made was saying you are Canadian. They think you are competing for your spots so they don't wanna help you. I do not know the answer to your question because I am doing the American DAT. I just know they send your stuff for you, you don't do anything except for the application. University of toronto.

:)

Hey.
They think you are competing for your spots so they don't wanna help you.

12 posts since joining 3 months ago and you are already making judgments on the helpfulness of the other people on SDN? grow up.

ever thought that perhaps the reason canadians don't get their questions answered (if its even true that this happens) is because most people on the forum aren't Canadian, so don't know a thing about the OP's question?

12 posts since joining 3 months ago and you are already making judgments on the helpfulness of the other people on SDN? grow up.

ever thought that perhaps the reason canadians don't get their questions answered (if its even true that this happens) is because most people on the forum aren't Canadian, so don't know a thing about the OP's question?

my questions were not canadian related, didn't get answered. I switched usernames asking the same questions without being canadian, they got answered? oh? I can guarentee you i've been most helpful on this forum, unfortunately I have lost my password for my other account so that is unfortunate. I didn't wanna go through the trouble of creating a new one either. So for someone who joined later than me, prior to any of my first posts, you have no say in any of this. P.s. i am american but I attend a canadian university. :) enjoy