When to send LORs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

footNankle

DMU DPM c/o 2019
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So when do you guys think it would be best to send the schools my letters of rec after applying? I was thinking maybe it would be best to send them once I'm verified? Or maybe just send them once I submit my application?

Any help would be appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

It's best to send them in as soon as possible so that your profile is more complete. This will ensure you get interviews earlier, especially those schools that need everything turned in before even considering interviews. This supplement is becoming more and more important, with MCAT scores being another, and it's best to get it turned in so the admissions committee can read it. Please note, there are schools that accept letters up to the deadline and grant interviews before that too. Just make sure you have everything in, in a timely manner.

I would definitely like to submit the letters the same day I submit my application, however my concern is that they won't have any file to put my letters in until they receive my application from AACPMAS.

Members don't see this ad :)
When they get your letters they will make a file. This probably happens all the time.

Also, is anyone able to confirm for me whether or not Barry accepts interfolio documents? I'm seeing some mixed information on that.

Yes, they did this past cycle when I applied. All my LORs got there perfectly fine via interfolio. Unless they changed something for this upcoming cycle it should work.

Reactions: 1 user