When to submit application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jz123

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was going to e submit my application in the middle of June, however, I was just informed that my school will not be able to finalize my committee letter until the middle of July. Does this mean my application will be very late? What can I do then? Please help, thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Why not add the committee letter info (contact info) into AADSAS and submit in as early as you can? That way everything will be ready except the letter, which just needs to be uploaded.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was going to e submit my application in the middle of June, however, I was just informed that my school will not be able to finalize my committee letter until the middle of July. Does this mean my application will be very late? What can I do then? Please help, thanks.

You can submit your application before your letters are submitted and even before your DAT scores are submitted. I would highly recommend that you do this. As long as you enter their contact info and email a LOR submission request through AADSAS to them, you can go ahead and submit.

This process truly takes forever and I would suggest you submit ASAP. For instance, I submitted with everything complete in the 3rd week of June. My GPA wasn't verified until July 31st.

While many posters will tell you that submitting in July isn't late and they are correct, try sitting through August and into September, waiting on your GPA to get verified while others have interviews piling up.

Reactions: 1 user