Where are my supplemental apps?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LittleMissFloss

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is everyone already getting supplemental applications? I applied end of June and I remember when I applied last year I had supplemental applications within 10 days. What is up. All my transcripts are turned in on my application as well as rec letters and DAT scores.
Which schools have offered apps?
Thanks peeps!:cool:

Members don't see this ad.

that's my question too. I got supple stuffs from ASDOH, Midwestern, Louvsvile, Detroit Mercy.. etc ( cant remember all ) and oregon...

i haven't heard back from UCSF, UOP, New Jersey, Tufts, etccccc.. btw i am still missing two of LORs.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ah.....never saw that. Not mailed...great. Glad I applied early this year.
Thank you both!

Is everyone already getting supplemental applications? I applied end of June and I remember when I applied last year I had supplemental applications within 10 days. What is up. All my transcripts are turned in on my application as well as rec letters and DAT scores.
Which schools have offered apps?
Thanks peeps!:cool:

You applied LATE June and you're wondering why you haven't received any supplementals? You're at least three mailing batches behind those who cared enough to get their applications in early ;).

You applied LATE June and you're wondering why you haven't received any supplementals? You're at least three mailing batches behind those who cared enough to get their applications in early ;).

Amalgamgrillz is a weird dude.

Doesn't have much to be so prideful about either,

I believe he has already been rejected by all dental schools in the country.

At least once.

Maybe more.

Yet he insists on trying to insult everyone?

Amalgamgrillz is a weird dude.

Doesn't have much to be so prideful about either,

I believe he has already been rejected by all dental schools in the country.

At least once.

Maybe more.

Yet he insists on trying to insult everyone?[/
fo REAL!

Wow, people are really sensitive. Sorry if you can't handle the truth: theres a differnce between submitting June 1st and June 30th. Go cry about it.

Last edited:
I think the OP was being sarcastic when she said she applied early. You people need to stop with the personal insults. This is your last warning.

Yes indeed. I have seen nothing but negativity from this guy all over SDN. Its like he's against everyone on here. Seriously makes one think that he could not possibly be applying to dental school because he actually wants to HELP people.

1234567897890-=4568790-

Last edited: