Where Can I Get In?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mushy003

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi I am a senior studying biology at an average university i have a 3.7 cGPA and a 3.7 sGPA. I took the MCAT twice the first time I got an ps8 vr6 bs8 and the second time i got ps8 vr5 bs11. I have good Ec's and research. English is my second language so thats why my verbal is on the lower end. I am only applying Osteopathic and I was wondering what schools I have a good shot at, and if I even have a shot at all. Please don't tell me to retake the MCAT because I have heard it a million times. I am already taking a year off so let me know what you guys think.

Members don't see this ad.

Suggest the newest DO schools.

hi I am a senior studying biology at an average university i have a 3.7 cGPA and a 3.7 sGPA. I took the MCAT twice the first time I got an ps8 vr6 bs8 and the second time i got ps8 vr5 bs11. I have good Ec's and research. English is my second language so thats why my verbal is on the lower end. I am only applying Osteopathic and I was wondering what schools I have a good shot at, and if I even have a shot at all. Please don't tell me to retake the MCAT because I have heard it a million times. I am already taking a year off so let me know what you guys think.

Members don't see this ad :)
Your GPA's are strong and i hope you have strong ECs to boot.

Apply to at least 15-20 schools and hope for the best, i think your strong BIOL score should help.

Touro-NY Middletown might be a decent shot, they are known to like the BIOL section over verbal etc. and are less selective.