Where did everyone apply?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AuDtoBe23

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So happy grad school applications are finally done with for Fall 2014! Now just waiting to hear back. I applied to SDSU, University of Washington, University of Texas at Dallas, Northwestern, University of Arizona, University of Tennessee, and University of North Carolina. Fingers crossed I get in somewhere!

Where did everyone else apply?

Members don't see this ad.

University of Tennessee, University of Louisville, Ball State University, University of Cincinnati, Auburn, and University of South Alabama

I've posted my list elsewhere, but I ended up applying to UC-Boulder, Towson, UFlorida, Syracuse, Memphis, Akron, and Central Michigan U. Now I'm excited for the acceptance thread! I have friends going to grad school for other areas, and they are hearing back already. Even though I know we shouldn't be expecting much for a while, it is making me nervous/excited!

Members don't see this ad :)
We should start hearing in a little over a month!

I applied to University of Washington, University of Arizona, Northwestern, University of South Dakota, and Washington University in St. Louis.

I hope the time flies until we start hearing back from the programs.

I applied to Louisiana Tech, University of Utah, Idaho State, East Tennessee State, University of Northern Colorado, Texas Tech, and Missouri State.

I applied to: Vanderbilt, UIowa, UNC Chapel Hill, Northwestern, WashU St Louis, Syracuse, Kansas, Pitt, UT Austin, SDSU/UCSD, UMass Amherst, Northeastern, and UConn.

It will be nice to be able to share information about when people start hearing word from different programs! UIowa is the only program I have heard from yet (offering an interview).

I don't know about everyone else, but I'm starting to get so anxious! It's difficult to not doubt yourself when the decision is out of your hands...

I totally agree on it being super stressful!! I decided to take a year off between undergrad and grad and I feel like I am just waiting anxiously to know already. This next month is going to go by so slow. But good luck to everyone :) I can't wait until we all are placed!

Good luck everyone! I am excited but the waiting is really making me anxious and most of my schools deadlines haven't even passed yet lol

I've been floating around here for a while, so I might as well join the conversation!

I applied to University of Washington, Rush University, Washington University St Louis, Vanderbilt, UNC Chapel Hill, and Gallaudet.

The (waiting) game is on...

If anyone gets notified of an interview (or better yet, an acceptance, or response of any sort really)... feel free to post it here! Helpful to know when and which schools have notified people of different things.

The only school I have heard back from so far is Towson University for an interview. Grad Cafe is a good forum to figure out what schools have started contacting people. I think it's making me even more anxious though!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello, just found this forum as I am anxiously awaiting to hear back from schools, as you all are too :)

I applied to: Washington Univ - St. Louis, Northwestern, Rush U, Univ of North Carolina - Chapel Hill, San Diego State Univ, Univ of Pittsburgh, The Ohio State Univ

Hi, I'm new as well.

I applied to CUNY Graduate Center, Long Island Doctor of Audiology Consortium, Syracuse University, University of Buffalo, SDSU/UCSD, and Rush University

So far I have only had word from Rush (invitation to fill out supplemental app) and LI (interview).
SUPER nervous, for getting in, but more so for funding. Good luck to all of you ladies/gentlemen!

(FYI - if anyone needs info about The Ohio State University, PM me. Went there for undergrad so I will be happy to shed some light)

I applied to the University of Florida, University of South Florida, University of Memphis, University of Connecticut, University of Utah, Utah State University and the University of Washington. Best of luck to everyone applying for Fall of '14 during these next couple of weeks.

Heard word from UNC Chapel Hill today offering an interview! Exciting to finally start getting some news :)

Just heard word back from Syracuse as well for an interview via phone. I hope I can do better than what I did for the LI interview!

I also have two interviews coming up so I am super excited!

I was accepted to Northwestern and have an interview for UT Dallas in a couple weeks!

Congrats!! How and when were you notified of your acceptance to
Northwestern?!

They emailed on Friday 2/14 notifying acceptances and said there would be a formal acceptance letter coming in the postal mail shortly!

Hi all! Glad there are other future AuD students out there to play this waiting game with... I applied to Wash U in St. Louis, Northwestern, Rush, Pittsburgh, Louisville, and Missouri State.

Most places said they would notify students by mid-late March, so I was surprised to get an acceptance email from Northwestern in mid February! Now I've been refreshing my email literally every 10 minutes on weekdays.... it's miserable!! Haha. Found out I got into Rush this week, and I have an interview/visit to Louisville tomorrow. My nerves are running wild!

Good luck to everyone!! Weird to think we could be future classmates!

Hey guys! I've applied to Akron, Kent, U of Florida, South Florida, Western Mich. Anyone have any pointers on interviews? :)

Thank you! Good luck too you as well!

hi wondering whether those accepted to northwestern may not consider going. im waitlisted and would LOVE to attend northwestern. If you dont plan on going, please let them know asap so i can start declining offers myself too. BIG THANKS!