Where do I send my transcript?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NeophyteParkour

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
The PTCAS website says to arrange my transcript to be sent to PTCAS with my school's transcript request form.

What I can't find on the website is the address of PTCAS where I would tell my school to send it to.

I feel like I'm probably missing something that's obvious :hungover:
Help please?

Oh...do you happen to know where on the PTCAS website I can find this form? That's what I was originally looking for but couldn't get.

--

OK I found it, I feel stupid like I thought I might once I found the answer :hungover::hungover::hungover::hungover:
Thanks for the help

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
The transcript request form that you print out from PTCAS (and that you'll give to your school) should have PTCAS' address on the bottom - at least, mine did. If I remember correctly, the bottom of the form has a section labeled "Instructions for the Registrar" and contains the mailing address to which the school should send the transcript.

The transcript request form that you print out from PTCAS (and that you'll give to your school) should have PTCAS' address on the bottom - at least, mine did. If I remember correctly, the bottom of the form has a section labeled "Instructions for the Registrar" and contains the mailing address to which the school should send the transcript.

Should this same form be used again for sending an updated transcript for the upcoming Academic Update (AU) period?

I'm just asking because it is not mentioned specifically in the AU instructions below:

http://www.ptcas.org/UpdatingFallCourses.html

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Should this same form be used again for sending an updated transcript for the upcoming Academic Update (AU) period?

Yes, I would use the same form again. And I plan to write "Academic Update" in big block letters across the top of the page, since PTCAS will receive the form along with the updated transcript.

I'm not 100% sure but i think there's a place that allows you to indicate that it's a academic update transcript.

Yes, there is a check box for "transcript is an updated copy" (includes new fall term courses)