Where is the cheapest place to buy topscore?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Shermanmurman

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey you guys...... I was wondering where the cheapest place online to buy topscore would be? Is it a fixed price? Also- is it too early to start thinking about topscore when I am not taking the DAT until end of July??? Thanks so much for all the help;)

Members don't see this ad.

Too early. WAy to early. Top scores gives you 3 tests. It says 18 tests, which leads u to think that its 18 full test. NOPE. Its 3 tests with 6 sections each. And on top of that, you have 6 months of time on it, so after 6 months ur Topscore doesnt work any more. I say, dont buy unless within 3 weeks of the test. But then again, im a vigorous studier.

It seems that they sell it for the same price everywhere.

Members don't see this ad :)
Too early. WAy to early. Top scores gives you 3 tests. It says 18 tests, which leads u to think that its 18 full test. NOPE. Its 3 tests with 6 sections each. And on top of that, you have 6 months of time on it, so after 6 months ur Topscore doesnt work any more. I say, dont buy unless within 3 weeks of the test. But then again, im a vigorous studier.

Is it to prepare you "MATERIAL wise" or for "strategy/test orientation" only?

strat/test only. They have explanations, but the answers they give arent as helpful as destroyer answers.