Where to attend: Tennessee or Ohio State? help!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

frpanthers81

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Everybody,

So I'm trying to decide which dental school I want to go to. I already have the $1000 deposit down for UTHSC, and I really loved it there. BUT I got an acceptance call from Ohio State today, and I also really loved it there. I'm making a Pro/con list for each school, and finding that I'm pretty much split at this point. I'm also still hoping (but not holding my breath) for an offer from San Antonio as it would save me an insane amount of money in tuition.

If anyone that currently attends Tennessee or OSU could give me their own pro/con lists for the schools I feel like it may help with my decision.

Also, does anyone know if there's a facebook group for the Tennessee's class of 2016?

Much Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I attend UTHSC and I absolutely love it! The professors here are so helpful and will go completely out of their way to help you in any way possible. Professors will come early and stay late, even if it only helps you in the slightest way. For me, this is one of the greatest aspects of the school. Also, the upperclassmen are always happy to lend a helping hand and give great advice on how to do well in the courses. In respect to the city, the history and atmosphere of Memphis is unsurpassed. If the financial irregularities between OSU and UTHSC are negligible, I would encourage you to attend the school where you felt the most comfortable and most accepted by faculty and students. If I can answer any other questions for you, feel free to message me at any time. As for the cons of the school, I can't think of any :)