Where to begin my pros and cons list after interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bceagle411

7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Only after you get your accepts. You know, not counting chickens before they're hatched?
thats a good point, but i want to make sure i remember the pros and cons of each school if i get waitlisted and then get off

Members don't see this ad :)
I made a list of the things that mattered to me, like cost, location, curriculum, special programs.

Reactions: 1 user
thats a good point, but i want to make sure i remember the pros and cons of each school if i get waitlisted and then get off

Make a running list of notes for each school - both facts (e.g., the ones listed above) as well as general impressions. It doesn't need to be a novel, maybe just a few short notes or sentences describing the overall gestalt of the school. I used MDApplicants for this purpose, but you could easily do it on your phone or anywhere else.

Personally I don't think there's much value in this kind of thing, but some people seem to find reassurance in being able to review notes when they start thinking about a decision that may be a few months after they visited the school.

Reactions: 1 user