Where to find contract info?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

epidural man

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Our hospital and consequently - the Navy - has recently put up for bid a bunch of anesthesiology jobs (cardiac, peds, general, pain) and Spectrum was awarded the contract.

I have applied for the contract position (and hopefully the Navy lets me out in time). However, the contract that Spectrum has shown me is really horrible and I would really like to know exactly what THEY where awarded.

I am pretty sure these government contracts are public knowledge and discoverable - however, I am sure they are difficult to find the details and I have been unsuccessful in finding the information.

Does anyone have any idea how I could find this info? Is there a searchable database?

Members don't see this ad.

Your contracting people in the basement have this info. You could probably walk down and ask. Your DH should also already know the details.

Your contracting people in the basement have this info. You could probably walk down and ask. Your DH should also already know the details.

Nope. Can't ask. I think it is illegal for me to talk or work with the contracting office. Since I would be a sub-contractor, I can't talk to the contracting office.

Im not sure my DH nows how much the contract was awarded for.