Where to get ABFM ITE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

meerkat111

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does any one know how to get ahold of these? Are these available for purchase on a ABFM web site?

Members don't see this ad.

Does any one know how to get ahold of these? Are these available for purchase on a ABFM web site?

Not sure about the tests themselves. But the ABFM has a mobile app for iPhone (and I think android) that has tons and tons of questions, all taken from past ITE's. It's been a great resource for study.

Here's the link to the App Store:
ABFM Exam Prep by American Board of Family Medicine, Inc.
https://appsto.re/us/Tgl8x.i

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes, if you are an AAFP member the last three ITEs are available with full question breakdown and explanation on ABFM site. You need a password (your program supplies this) to access your ABFM records.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

the ABFM website only saves the last three year's worth of ITE's. That being said, I have always saved mine and have every ITE since 2008.

the ABFM website only saves the last three year's worth of ITE's. That being said, I have always saved mine and have every ITE since 2008.

Hi Guys,

I need to take my ABFM exam. Someone recommended UWorld questions are best. Does anyone recommended anything else? I know the ABFM mobile apps has questions as well. I don't have the new ITE exams, just paper ones from residency. Also, AAFP site has board study material does anyone recommends that?

TIA

I know what I am doing, which is 1-3 questions sets a day from the AAFP website (then reviewing whichever articles I need to based off that), ITE's from the last 4 years (and whatever else I can get a hold of), and I have the UWorld question bank. Not sure if anyone else has used the Uworld Question bank-- anyone have any thoughts on it?