Where to Live at PCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
thank you everyone for your input about apts. I believe I'm going to sign a lease at Greenbriar instead of Beekman due to the fact that I am more likely to get a 2nd floor apt there as opposed to a first floor at Beekman. I think the two are very similar places...I guess I'll see!

Members don't see this ad.

I was recently accepted to PCOM-Pa and would like to know where most students live. I hear Manni Yonk is a great place.

Hello, congratulations on your acceptance to PCOM, I own a home available to rent in Drexel Hill, PA, only 6 miles driving to PCOM, a beautiful, bright, clean home with deck, finished basement, private driveway and parking, convenient to shopping and transportation. If you would like to discuss, please call 6104534710, thank you

Hello, congratulations on your acceptance to PCOM, I own a home available to rent in Drexel Hill, PA, only 6 miles driving to PCOM, a beautiful, bright, clean home with deck, finished basement, private driveway and parking, convenient to shopping and transportation. If you would like to discuss, please call 6104534710, thank you
That post was 2008. Try using pcom 2017-2018 thread.