Which Health Profession has Hotter Girls

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

getintodentalschool

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
As we embark on our journey as a predental to dental students, I was wondering which health profession had the hottest girls, medical, dental, DO, Pharmacy, Nursing or Ph.D. I know not everyone will be interested in this conversation but I think this is an important issue we need to think about as we grow older and look to date other people while we are in school. Personally I think dentistry has the hottest girls but that might me just my opinion.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
My opinion:
1. Pharmacy (hands down)
2. Optometry (don't forget this gem)
3. Nursing
4. Physician Assistant
5. D.O
6. Dental (particularly MWU-AZ dental school [and no i dont go to MWU-AZ but I interviewed there])
7. Medical (M.D)
8. Ph. D. (last, obviously :laugh:)

I agree with you it is important as you grow older, particularly for those interested in getting married before 30.

Reactions: 1 user
I also think that dental schools have the most attractive students (both girls and guys). No only that, at my university, all dental school professors are also impeccable looking. The dean of admission looks like a Hollywood star but in a professional kind of way. Always dressed perfectly! Definitely not the case with medical school professors here.

Members don't see this ad :)
Nursing and PA school. By a long shot.

PAs. You should see the pre-PA girls at my undergrad. Bright and beautiful. 10/10 would marry.

Don't know about female med students though. I've only met ok looking ones and they were all semi-weird. All the hot pre-med girls switched to pre-PA.

the premed chicks at my school are so ugly. All of the hot ones got weeded out after ochem.

Reactions: 6 users
As we embark on our journey as a predental to dental students, I was wondering which health profession had the hottest girls, medical, dental, DO, Pharmacy, Nursing or Ph.D. I know not everyone will be interested in this conversation but I think this is an important issue we need to think about as we grow older and look to date other people while we are in school. Personally I think dentistry has the hottest girls but that might me just my opinion.
I think that's a little bit judgemental. As I grow older, I understand that compatibility>>>looks when it comes to dating or even more serious...marriage!
But to answer your question, I think attractive people are everywhere. The real question is... are you someone whom they'll be attracted to? Be a good guy who looks beyond appearance (i.e. not calling girls ugly) and you might be amazed by how many good attractive girls you attract.
I believe that your future attractive partner is out there somewhere and you will meet her but be nice and genuine.

Reactions: 4 users
las vegas seems to have a lot of them lately.
Not UNLV...

Lol asking the important questions. Sometimes hotness is skewed by intelligence, though. So if there is a nurse who is downright hot but a doctor who is semi-hot, I will ultimately find the doctor more attractive because I perceive her to be more intelligent (judgmental, I know). Also which girl will help me pay for my dental school debt? :). But how about we change this discussion to which health profession has the hottest people as to not make this thread aimed at only a specific group of people.

I think that's a little bit judgemental. As I grow older, I understand that compatibility>>>looks when it comes to dating or even more serious...marriage!
But to answer your question, I think attractive people are everywhere. The real question is... are you someone whom they'll be attracted to? Be a good guy who looks beyond appearance (i.e. not calling girls ugly) and you might be amazed by how many good attractive girls you attract.
I believe that your future attractive partner is out there somewhere and you will meet her but be nice and genuine.

I agree with everything you said. And I would like to add:

....START AT 3:48!!!

well I'm going to be a dentist so I think that skews the hotness scale pretty far to the right

Reactions: 4 users
da faq?the sad thing is this is the future of american health.....

Every person, male and female is pretty dang hot in my dental class! Some are even ex-models, not even kidding

The hottest girls are the ones you can get to like you, and it's somewhat easier to be liked when you keep a lid on the generalizations and objectifications (no judgey, just 2¢)

Reactions: 5 users
I have nothing to add other than to point out that DO is to MD as MD is to DO. They both are "medical".

Annoying I know ...carry on...