Which interview to attend?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nebuchadnezzar90

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
If you can only attend one interview between LECOM and UNE which would you choose and why?

I live in Florida if it makes a difference.

Members don't see this ad.

If this is your situation and is only occurring due to scheduling issues, I would suggest contacting the schools to reschedule one of them.

I'm not very familiar with LECOM or UNE, but I believe this is a question you should be asking yourself. Take in to consideration your stats compared to each school's average stats, location, cost, etc.

Members don't see this ad :)
If you HAVE to pick just one, UNE without a doubt (I interviewed at both last year).

Reactions: 3 users
Not sure how many UNE interviews, but my guess is that they tend to interview less applicants. LECOM typically sends out a higher number of interview invitations, meaning that your interview there will give you a lower percentage of acceptance as compared to UNE.

Reactions: 1 users
If you can only attend one, then am I safe to assume this is a money, travel, and/or time issue? Considering you live in Florida, LECOM is in Florida, then I would suggest LECOM. But as others have said, your chances may be better at UNE. I'm not sure the tuition difference. I haven't went ahead to compare them.

Reactions: 1 users
If anyone cares, I was able to change my LECOM interview so I will be attending both.

Reactions: 2 users