Which iPad should I buy?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Would 32 gb be sufficient for saving all the powerpoints/PDF's? Like someone said, 16 would be too small. Obviously 64gb would be ideal but of course Apple isn't offering that, and 128 seems like overkill
32 GB would be good. Like I said, you could even make 16 GB work but then you would have to limit the number of "entertainment" apps on your device.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm not interested in anything other than an iPad. So I'd appreciate it if anyone can answer my original question.

I have an Ipad Air 2 with a Belkini Qode ultimate case

This was honestly a wonderful buy. I was in the market for a "laptop replacement," and the keyboard/ipad combo has exceeded all my expectations. I would say OP, no matter what you do, go for the bigger screen. You will not regret it.

I have an Ipad Air 2 with a Belkini Qode ultimate case

This was honestly a wonderful buy. I was in the market for a "laptop replacement," and the keyboard/ipad combo has exceeded all my expectations. I would say OP, no matter what you do, go for the bigger screen. You will not regret it.

By bigger, do you mean the 12.9 Pro, or just the "normal" iPad size vs the mini?

Members don't see this ad :)
Sooo I have quite the same problem here and I was wondering if you had gotten a solution to it , cause I didn't see it in the replies
I'm planning on getting an iPad for med school, and since Apple just released their newest line of iPads, it's probably time to make a decision. I'm choosing between the smaller iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, or an iPad mini.

Does anyone have the iPad pro? Is it worth the extra money? I already have a Macbook Pro + Retina and an iMac so I'm not sure if it's worth buying the pro.

Sooo I have quite the same problem here and I was wondering if you had gotten a solution to it , cause I didn't see it in the replies

<-- M1. I use a 9.7" iPad Pro and Apple Pencil almost exclusively now. I started with one note but recently switched to notability. Everything syncs flawlessly between my MacBook Air and the iPad. Some people in my class have the larger iPad Pro, pencil and keyboard case and they love it. Also lots of surface Pro 4s If you prefer windows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got the smaller Pro and love it. The Apple pencil is fantastic.

Apples are like BMWs/Audis. Very sleek, expensive, and prestigious but break-down after a few years due to planned obsolescence.

I'd suggest a refurbished iPad Air 2 from Apple. $319 and just pick up a basic stylus from Amazon for cheap. Over half the price of even the refurbished Pro.

I got a couple of refurbished ones for my wife and I last year and have had zero issues and they were in nearly new condition.

Edit: Whoops, old thread.

Last edited: