Which schools don't email you an II?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AnonPanda1

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Which schools don't email you an II? I know UCSD and Upstate expect you to constantly refresh their portal. Are their any other schools that don't notify you if you received a interview invite?

Members don't see this ad.

It is up to the applicant to know how each school he/she applies to will notify applicants at any point in the process. I would suggest that all applicants should assume that no school will email them and that they need to check the applicant portal regularly
Hi Gonnif,
what if the school doesn't have an applicant portal system? I am thinking of SUNY Buffalo, Stony Brooks, and Rosalind Franklin.

Hi Gonnif,
what if the school doesn't have an applicant portal system? I am thinking of SUNY Buffalo, Stony Brooks, and Rosalind Franklin.
I got my interview invite via email for SUNY buffalo

Members don't see this ad :)
I know Drexel doesn't. You have to constantly check their portal.

Which schools don't email you an II? I know UCSD and Upstate expect you to constantly refresh their portal. Are their any other schools that don't notify you if you received a interview invite?

UCSD notified me of an II via email.

Reactions: 1 user