Which University to Choose -> Italy(Rome) or Slovakia ( Bratislava)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GonD

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello guys , I have to choose between the university of Tor Vergata ( Rome ) and Comenius University of Bratislava to continue my studies to ! At Comenius I am gonna be 4th year and at Rome I am gonna be at 3rd year. What's the best choice to study medicine b/w those 2 ? Is an Italian degree gonna offer me better job opportunities in the future ? ! Waiting for your answers :)

Members don't see this ad.

Why would you be 4th year are you transferring from some other university, if so from where? I think you posted earlier inquiring about transferring to Italy am I right?

I think Italy may be a better option, but it looks worse to be transferring all over the place on your resume I think. I guess for your education Italy might be better.

I would seriously not recommend Comenius, the study department which deals with foreign students ( i.e english programme) are unprofessional, and do not even speak good enough English to communicate.