Which would you rather work with?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Which Would you rather work with?

• Diseased Penises

Votes: 33 64.7%
  • Diseased Vaginas

Votes: 18 35.3%

• Total voters

SeventhSon

SIMMER DOWN
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What would you rather work with... diseased penises or diseased vaginas? Personally, I am a heterosexual male but I would rather work with diseased penises. I think if I saw nasty vaginas all day I would never be able to get it up :thumbdown:

edit: ah damn, the poll didn't work

Members don't see this ad.

mmm, for me it doesn't ahve anything to do with being gay, but i'd feel very self-conscious looking at a diseased penis. like, "that could be me, given the right living conditions". i'd sympathize with the pain a lil too much. vaginas are foreign to me so, it's all good. :thumbup:

SeventhSon said:
What would you rather work with... diseased penises or diseased vaginas? Personally, I am a heterosexual male but I would rather work with diseased penises. I think if I saw nasty vaginas all day I would never be able to get it up :thumbdown:

edit: ah damn, the poll didn't work

i agree, i already have a healthy fear of other guys' wangs, so seeing a bunch of dirty ones wouldn't really have any effect on me. but one too many gross vaginas and i'd probably be too traumatized to get freaky deaky with the ladies.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, and vaginas are kind of gross to begin with. There is nothing worse than a nasty vagyner

Diseased penises...you know you can give crap to the guys who come in all you want and in the end you can laugh if off. You do that with a woman, and you will most likely get a lawsuit.

From The Todd----"What? I think Vera Wang makes very beautiful gowns. Plus, her last name is a very funny word for "penis." Who's with me? Air-five! Stsh! Stsh! Stsh!"

HA HA HA, I can't believe someone actually made a poll thread for this...and yet (and I don't think I'm the only one), I kinda saw it coming from all the diseased penis vs. diseased vagina debates on other threads.

I chose the vagina. I really would like to keep my handling of other men's penises to a minimum, if possible. :p Besides I find it easier for me to comfort and be empathic to women than to men, so I think I'd do a slightly better job with the patient.

Simply the odor of a diseased vagina makes this decision a no-brainer. I'd rather work around diseased penises any day of the week.

Dude, diseased vagina is nasty. It would traumatize me and possibly turn me gay.

Diseased penises all the way.

Praetorian, your old screenname was cooler. :p I liked the Roman feel to it.