PhD/PsyD Who else got into the UCSD/SDSU JDP in clinical psychology?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cch0113

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm eager to find out who my classmates are going to be! I have seen 3 people post on grad cafe that they have accepted the offer from the JDP. I know people are concerned about keeping anonymity so you can always PM me instead of replying to this! I have already made a new user name to use later. I just think it would be really great to know who is gonna be in my class!!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
You'd think your new department would eventually send everyone a welcome email and encourage contact between new students... casting a net on this site seems pretty hit or miss, right?

Hi! I recently got an offer from the JDP and will most likely accept it within the next few days. I'm not sure how to PM because I just joined this forum, but I'd love to get in touch :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi! I recently got an offer from the JDP and will most likely accept it within the next few days. I'm not sure how to PM because I just joined this forum, but I'd love to get in touch :)

Hah! Makin' me look like a royal jerk! I have underestimated the power of the internets!

Hah! Makin' me look like a royal jerk! I have underestimated the power of the internets!

Haha. I only became aware of this post via my mom, who tools around here and gradcafe against my wishes. This time it's paying off! The internets are quite powerful. (...and thanks, Mom!)

Congratulations, you guys! :D hope to be there one day, I'd love to PM either of you later on to see your opinion of the program!

I'll PM you! Yay I found someone! :)

Congratulations, you guys! :D hope to be there one day, I'd love to PM either of you later on to see your opinion of the program!

Definitely! PM me whenever to ask any questions you might have.

Hey! I saw your post about getting into the JDP too! I am probably going to accept soon (next week). I don't know how to PM either, so PM me :)

Hey! I saw your post about getting into the JDP too! I am probably going to accept soon (next week). I don't know how to PM either, so PM me :)

I started a conversation or PM with you so let me know if you can't see it!

Hi there! I've accepted a spot in the JDP, too, and would love to get in touch. I have no idea how to use this forum, either... Please PM me!