Who has heard from Florida International University?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DOCVEE

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I see that people have been getting acceptances from FIU already, I haven't heard a thing!For those that were accepted, did you receive a call, email or mail?
I'm patiently waiting:xf:
Best of luck to all that applied to FIU :)

Members don't see this ad.

I was told that we'll find out on April 1.

I got an email on thursday saying that i got waitlisted

Members don't see this ad :)
Did they provide you with what number you are?

I got an email on March 1 stating I was accepted.

I got accepted by email on March 9th and I told them I would be attending in Fall. Good luck to all of you! My stats are not perfect but I did have 860 hours inpatient outpatient and pediatric so you can get in :) Let me know who decides to go there!!:xf:

I got accepted, I got accepted!!! Soooo excited about starting at FIU in the fall. I plan on looking for an apartment soon, anyone thinking about getting a roommate?

Kelli

For those that got accepted already, are you out of state?any FIU alumni? or still currently attending?

For those that got accepted already, are you out of state?any FIU alumni? or still currently attending?

DOCVEE,

I will graduate from FIU in April and they accepted me. However, I am not a part of the Health Science major that feeds into their program. I am a Psychology major. Hope this helps.

hey, I'm out of state. Originally from Indiana but coming from Virginia where I'm finishing my Masters in May.

I'm still waiting to hear from FIU. Do you guys think that they're going to wait until April 1st to inform those who have been rejected? Or will they tell us if we're rejected right away? ::NERVOUS:: :xf:

Benchmade and Faith, is FIU your first choice as of now? I hope things fair in yalls favor.

Faith, I too applied to Howard and havent heard a word. I did get an acceptance from FIU, however. Are you from the DC/VA area?

Kelli

Benchmade and Faith, is FIU your first choice as of now? I hope things fair in yalls favor.

Faith, I too applied to Howard and havent heard a word. I did get an acceptance from FIU, however. Are you from the DC/VA area?

Kelli

I'm on UMiami's alternate list and as of now I'd have to say that they are my first choice.

I have previously applied to USA which used to be my first choice, interviewed and was rejected so I'm not holding my breath for them anymore.

3 wait lists and still waiting to hear from Nova, USA and Chapman.

KMarie - FIU isn't exactly my first choice. As a matter of fact I don't really even have a first choice lol I'm just trying to get in where I can at this point. I haven't heard anything from Howard yet either. I'm from New Jersey.

still trying to make my decision on FIU or USA. (waitlisted at Emory)

for me, the difference in the cost is a big factor. really would like to attend USA but FIU's definitely cheaper.

i gave FIU a verbal commitment for now. USA's definitely my #1 choice but got some thinking to do.

for those of you accepted to FIU, did you take the Medical Terminology prerequisite?

I took medical terminology last summer online at FIU and got an A. It was really interesting and I would recommend trying to take it online. It is definitely worth the extra $200 (online fee) if you are planning to take it at FIU. Good luck! See you in Fall :)

Amanda