Who is premed machine?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bioboy2007

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been reading a lot of posts talking about 'premed machine.' Is this a real SDN user (if so, sorry that I singled you out) or is this just a hypothetical pure premed gunner?

Members don't see this ad.

bioboy2007 said:
I've been reading a lot of posts talking about 'premed machine.' Is this a real SDN user (if so, sorry that I singled you out) or is this just a hypothetical pure premed gunner?

Pre-med machine was a troll in the MCAT forum who claimed he was getting 41s on practice tests and impuning anyone who got below him. I actually found it someone entertaining when someone would take his posts seriously.

ADeadLois said:
Pre-med machine was a troll in the MCAT forum who claimed he was getting 41s on practice tests and impuning anyone who got below him. I actually found it someone entertaining when someone would take his posts seriously.

How did you get a letter grade on a practice test?

Members don't see this ad :)
I think premed_machine is the most famous SDN troll in recent history. :laugh:

I find him funny in retrospect but didn't think he was so amusing when we were just weeks away from the MCAT. ;)

DrVanNostran said:
Premedmachine is the new Dean at HMS.

He is his own legacy.

oxeye said:
I think premed_machine is the most famous SDN troll in recent history. :laugh:

I find him funny in retrospect but didn't think he was so amusing when we were just weeks away from the MCAT. ;)
that's bunk. he was a useful addition to the MCAT discussion. just because he studies for 23 1/2 hours a day stopping only to devour small puppies to keep up his energy is not reason for you to hate.

:smuggrin:

Anastasis said:
that's bunk. he was a useful addition to the MCAT discussion. just because he studies for 23 1/2 hours a day stopping only to devour small puppies to keep up his energy is not reason for you to hate.

:smuggrin:

mmm, i'm not that big a fan of your current avatar. it's like vin diesel trying to look like eminem on steroids. although marshall mathers is rather good looking in his own way...

Members don't see this ad :)
kirexhana said:
mmm, i'm not that big a fan of your current avatar. it's like vin diesel trying to look like eminem on steroids. although marshall mathers is rather good looking in his own way...
I just dig his shoulders in that pic really. :D

And for the record, I thought Eminem was hot in 8 mile.

CptCrunch said:
premed_machine once inhaled a seagull.

:laugh:

premd_machine doesn’t wear a watch, HE decides what time it is.

CptCrunch said:
premed_machine once inhaled a seagull.

premed_machine's tears cure cancer, too bad he has never cried.

Zoom-Zoom said:
premed_machine's tears cure cancer, too bad he has never cried.

premed_machine is starting to sound like Chuck Norris (walker texas ranger).

"There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures premed_machine has allowed to live."

DrHusky said:
premed_machine is starting to sound like Chuck Norris (walker texas ranger).

Premed-machine doesn’t wear a watch, HE decides what time it is

bioboy2007 said:

You have to take the blue pill to find out, Neo.

premed machine took a trip to the virgin islands. now they're just "the islands"

so did he get banned for trolling? Or is he still lurking around?

By the way, what is the exact definition of trolling?

braluk said:
By the way, what is the exact definition of trolling?

Examples...

1. Should I retake the MCAT with a 38?
2. I'm so depressed, I only have a 3.8 and a 36 on the MCAT. I'm never getting in :(
3. Anything talking about AA or URM, or controversial subjects that people love to derail or ban.
4. You're an idiot if you didn't submit your AMCAS by June 15th!
5. I've got family connections to Harvard, but I had my heart set on Ross

Add your own fun trolling topics... :D

When premed_machine goes to donate blood, he declines the syringe, and instead requests a hand gun and a bucket.

(a la Chuck Norris)

LifetimeDoc said:
Examples...

1. Should I retake the MCAT with a 38?
2. I'm so depressed, I only have a 3.8 and a 36 on the MCAT. I'm never getting in :(
3. Anything talking about AA or URM, or controversial subjects that people love to derail or ban.
4. You're an idiot if you didn't submit your AMCAS by June 15th!
5. I've got family connections to Harvard, but I had my heart set on Ross

Add your own fun trolling topics... :D

6. Title of thread: "Huge life CRISIS". And inside is not a request for a kidney donor or even failing out of school. Instead it's "I got into Harvard, Yale and full ride to Michigan but can't decide where to go" Please god let me have such a crisis. I think somehow I'll manage :laugh:

ooo sooo basically everyone here on SDN
OOO SNAP SDN WATCHU GOIN TO DO HUH WATCHU GOIN TO DO

ok ill stop my trolling ;)

I think premedmachine did indeed get banned, but like the phoenix, he returned with his second incarnation of premedmachine2. His avatar was the standard one with the surgeon mask and everytime I see someone join with it, my heart skips a beat. His 24/7 trolling (he could afford to, he already was certain of a 45) in the MCAT forum was amusing, but his legend keeps growing over time.

If Chuck Norris had a child, he would be it.

A picture of premed machine, the famous troll.

troll.jpg

Dr Durden said:
I think premedmachine did indeed get banned, but like the phoenix, he returned with his second incarnation of premedmachine2. His avatar was the standard one with the surgeon mask and everytime I see someone join with it, my heart skips a beat. His 24/7 trolling (he could afford to, he already was certain of a 45) in the MCAT forum was amusing, but his legend keeps growing over time.

Surgeon Mask avatars are so derivitive.

With a 45 MCAT, shouldn't premed-machine now be something like, "med_machine". Or, "M1_Supreme". Yeh, from premed_machine to M1_ Supreme. :thumbup: (Hope there isn't actually someone with that handle, would be too funny) :laugh:

Haemulon said:
With a 45 MCAT, shouldn't premed-machine now be something like, "med_machine". Or, "M1_Supreme". Yeh, M1_Supreme rules all. :thumbup: (Hope there isn't actually someone with that handle, would be too funny) :laugh:
haha sounds like an order at taco bell

Dr Durden said:

everytime i see the surgeon mask avatar i assume its him unless proven otherwise. :laugh:

MasterMD said:
everytime i see the surgeon mask avatar i assume its him unless proven otherwise. :laugh:

And we of course are referring to the standard, non-angel surgeon mask.

When Premed_machine studies, the *books* get smarter.

Status
Not open for further replies.