Who needs board certification?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
What do WE do? We bitch about boards, MOC, going on strike, and DO exactly: jacksh¡t. What does Rand Paul do? Says f you to Boards and MOC, creates his own board, votes himself president, finds a way out of clinical medicine entirely by ascending to the worlds most exclusive 100 man club (the U.S. Senate) and is currently perched for a run for the Big Seat. And when he leaves office (win or lose) he'll make immeasurable wealth in the private sector based on Wash D.C. VIP networking. Pretty impressive compared to us pile of SDN-blogging do-nothing louts.

Reactions: 1 user
What do WE do? We bitch about boards, MOC, going on strike, and DO exactly: jacksh¡t. What does Rand Paul do? Says f you to Boards and MOC, creates his own board, votes himself president, finds a way out of clinical medicine entirely by ascending to the worlds most exclusive 100 man club (the U.S. Senate) and is currently perched for a run for the Big Seat. And when he leaves office (win or lose) he'll make immeasurable wealth in the private sector based on Wash D.C. VIP networking. Pretty impressive compared to us pile of SDN-blogging do-nothing louts.
We complain about medicare cuts ....

Members don't see this ad :)
he is now part of the problem with medicine, not the solution.

sell out and be like him? how is he not unlike a doctor that becomes hospital admin?

or be ethical, do what you went into training for, and take good care of your patients?

he is now part of the problem with medicine, not the solution.

sell out and be like him? how is he not unlike a doctor that becomes hospital admin?

or be ethical, do what you went into training for, and take good care of your patients?
I don't know if he's part of the problem or not. I don't know enough about the details of what he wants to do. I'd hope he has doctors backs more than if he wasn't a physician, and more than the majority of congressmen who are lawyers, but I suppose it's hard to really know for sure.

Oh yeah?

Is your dad Ron Paul?

If your idea of success is to get out of medicine and have a huge bank account, kudos to you. But, I can easily say that I have a lot more respect for emd123 than I do for Rand Paul

Oh yeah?

Is your dad Ron Paul?

If your idea of success is to get out of medicine and have a huge bank account, kudos to you. But, I can easily say that I have a lot more respect for emd123 than I do for Rand Paul
Lmfao. You da man!

Quacky bastard implying that Vaccines causes mental and physical problems in Children........should tell you all you need to know about why he is not qualified