who went into podiatry then realized crap, what did I get myself into...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MD2b20004

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I asked this because my best friend's brother was in this situation. Eventhough he went to podiatry school for a stupid reason (wanted to be a doctor, no matter what field, and the only field that accepted his 2.6 GPA and 6,5, 8 O MCAT was a podiatry school. Now in his 3rd year of residency I ask him, do you regret doing what your doing. He answers YES, I wish I would of been patient and boosted up my scores and went to Dental or Med school. But yet again, he just wanted to be a doctor, so he prob. would of said YES if he was in med school and wished he would of been a banker. LOL

Members don't see this ad.

MD2b20004 said:
I asked this because my best friend's brother was in this situation. Eventhough he went to podiatry school for a stupid reason (wanted to be a doctor, no matter what field, and the only field that accepted his 2.6 GPA and 6,5, 8 O MCAT was a podiatry school. Now in his 3rd year of residency I ask him, do you regret doing what your doing. He answers YES, I wish I would of been patient and boosted up my scores and went to Dental or Med school. But yet again, he just wanted to be a doctor, so he prob. would of said YES if he was in med school and wished he would of been a banker. LOL
MD2, "if" and thats a BIG if, your post and "friend" have true merit than he just happens to be a disgruntled student. You will find this in EVERY branch of meds. But please dont get on here and AGAIN begin madness, about how pods should be eraticated from the face of the earth yada, yada... you get the idea.

We dont need anymore radical and challenging threads begun here, agreed? Act like a decent civil being by realizing this is merely a person, who for whatever reason was NOT suited for this profession. Not a profession heading for doomsday or some other prophecy.

Postal workers get disgruntled too but should we thus pass a law, to eliminate the US Postal Service for such reasons as well? :rolleyes:

capo said:
We dont need anymore radical and challenging threads begun here, agreed? Act like a decent civil being by realizing this is merely a person, who for whatever reason was NOT suited for this profession. Not a profession heading for doomsday or some other prophecy.

I agree, so closing.

For future reference, it is a violation of SDN's TOS to post in a forum in a manner to deride that forum's members. So, if you don't fit into the category of the forum, please don't come into that forum to post threads that are negative about the profession.

Status
Not open for further replies.