Who's on Xanga?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fruity_trident

in lala land
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
thought i'd start this one too.

i don't know how i go to the "dentistry DDS" "blogring" thingie...but i realized there are a few SDN-ers on xanga.

hehehe.

yes, another way to waste more time on the internet...

Members don't see this ad.

fruity_trident said:

i don't know how i go to the "dentistry DDS" "blogring" thingie...but i realized there are a few SDN-ers on xanga.

hehehe.

Fruity_trident wants to boost her post to become 1000+ in 7 days.
We can make a TV reality show about this.
On CNBC. "The Applicant - how dental school drives 16 waitlisted candidates crazy. Every week one candidate will be kicked out of dental school waitlist and become a burger fliper for the rest of her/his life. Only one waitlister will survive and become a member of ... keke... Howard dental school."

Task1: the poster job - post as much as possible on SDN in a 7 day period.
Task2: the phone lover - call as many times as possible to bother the dental schools
Task13: the interviewS - interview again and again at the waitlisted school
Task14: the italian job - each applicant will visit one of their waitlisted schools and steal the waitlist by all means.
Task15: the talented Mr/Mrs xxx - the final applicants who have been through all the toughest jobs that any alive dental applicants will suffer will have their final task, to rewrite the waitlist, and successfully convince the adcoms at the dental school that he/she is already off the waitlist.

Sorry, I'm just bored.
I typed all these out in 5 mins BTW.

fruity_trident said:

hehehe.

The dentist I worked for had Xanga in the office. Every opportunity to get the word out on Xanga, she would. She actually sold lots of it to her patients. I would try it but it is like $30.00 per bottle. Just too much for me. But, do others think it works? Interesting topic! :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
i think fruity was talking about www.xanga.com , the blogring. I'm still fairly new to SDN but I have one!!

gtl4f said:
i think fruity was talking about www.xanga.com , the blogring. I'm still fairly new to SDN but I have one!!

haha..ya..i was. :D

hey gtl4f, my sis went to UVa...i wish i went there, your campus is beautiful

i would make my own Xanga, but im just too lazzyyyyyyyy ;)

Generallee said:
The dentist I worked for had Xanga in the office. Every opportunity to get the word out on Xanga, she would. She actually sold lots of it to her patients. I would try it but it is like $30.00 per bottle. Just too much for me. But, do others think it works? Interesting topic! :thumbup:

what are those!?

Nendo21 said:
what are those!?

Oh...my bad.. I thought you were talking about the "holistic" health drink. It is made of a fruit that is only sold in Asia and is supposed to do wonders to your health. It is called Xanga/Mangosteen.

Generallee said:
Oh...my bad.. I thought you were talking about the "holistic" health drink. It is made of a fruit that is only sold in Asia and is supposed to do wonders to your health. It is called Xanga/Mangosteen.

I believe you're confusing it with XanGo. I've never had it, but I've eaten fresh mangosteens when I was in Asia. Good stuff. :thumbup:

gundam said:
"The Applicant - how dental school drives 16 waitlisted candidates crazy. Every week one candidate will be kicked out of dental school waitlist and become a burger fliper for the rest of her/his life.

HAHAHA...hey wait a minute, are those 16 on the case waitlist??? :mad:

Generallee said:

Oh my goodness. Last quarter I was having a marathon study session at Starbucks and overheard a Xango salesperson trying to recruit a new person into their tangled web (sounded like pyramid scheme-esque to me). Her pitch was truly bizarre and sketchy, with some very weird health claims (sorry I can't remember any). Thanks for bringing back the funny memory! :laugh:

fruity_trident said:
haha..ya..i was. :D

hey gtl4f, my sis went to UVa...i wish i went there, your campus is beautiful

uva is the place to be.. i really miss it :( .. gtl4f enjoy it why u still can. and just keep your head up through those classes like i said b4.

Status
Not open for further replies.