Why did you pick a bottom/state school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
i've always been a bottom
Another instance in which your post goes with your avatar. :highfive:

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Most of my friends at state are about as smart as me, they just happened to be slackers in high school. Which goes to show, hard work and consistency is far more important than intelligence to be successful in life.

As a former employer told me: "I'd rather employ a consistent B- student rather than an inconsistent A/D student."

Teehee!

I know this is a joke thread, but I still want to say that I went to a state school that is a top 50.

For my major, we are a top 10 school, and you have seen our graduates on tv (literally).

And our biology program (although not a top program) is very rigorous, even though we are relatively Unknown to a Couple of out of staters. (hint hint)

Teehee!

I know this is a joke thread, but I still want to say that I went to a state school that is a top 50.

For my major, we are a top 10 school, and you have seen our graduates on tv (literally).

And our biology program (although not a top program) is very rigorous, even though we are relatively Unknown to a Couple of out of staters. (hint hint)

The University of Colorado?

Permission granted lol.

Shared it with a little girl. I don't think she got it though because she started yelling and crying. Wtf?

scared-to-death-1.jpg

Reactions: 5 users