Why does the aamc outline say that the biology on the mcat tests introductory biology content.....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted647690

haha. I feel like all of the biology I've covered so far in my mcat book has been strictly human physiology. My first year courses didn't cover any of this material. The only reason I know any of this is because of the one semester physiology course that I took...I don't remember covering any of this in any of my other biology courses. I could have just forgotten though.....

The only things I remember covering during intro bio courses were topics like photosynthesis, phylogenetic trees, and meiosis

Members don't see this ad.

I am worried about the exact same thing. I haven't taken any physio but I've heard from a lot of people that it helps on the MCAT.

haha. I feel like all of the biology I've covered so far in my mcat book has been strictly human physiology. My first year courses didn't cover any of this material. The only reason I know any of this is because of the one semester physiology course that I took...I don't remember covering any of this in any of my other biology courses. I could have just forgotten though.....

The only things I remember covering during intro bio courses were topics like photosynthesis, phylogenetic trees, and meiosis

because they try to trick you..
i think they also stated that you only need introductory psych lmao.
I'm a psych major, and there are some terms that I have never learned on the passage questions.

because they try to trick you..
i think they also stated that you only need introductory psych lmao.
I'm a psych major, and there are some terms that I have never learned on the passage questions.
I only took this accelerated winter into psych course at a local community college......

Members don't see this ad :)
I am worried about the exact same thing. I haven't taken any physio but I've heard from a lot of people that it helps on the MCAT.
Yeah it definitely does. I'm using the berkeley review materials, and I would be completely screwed if I hadn't taken that class. This is just an extension of the material I learned from that semester

i've never taken physio, but I feel like I'm most prepared for it for the MCAT. Take that as you will :)