Why is it taking so long?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeRocka

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've heard from a few program regarding interviews, but some programs haven't even reviewed my application? It's been over 3 weeks since Sept 15th. Is there anyone else experiencing this?

Members don't see this ad.

I've heard from a few program regarding interviews, but some programs haven't even reviewed my application? It's been over 3 weeks since Sept 15th. Is there anyone else experiencing this?

Confused a bit, are you applying for fellowships or residency? Your profile says that you are currently a resident.

Hi everyone I just got an interview to Kean's OT school. I have no idea what to expect from the interview and how long does it take to hear back if you get in.

Other blogs on this site says 3 weeks to hear back after the interview to get a denial. Anyone get into Kean and know how long does it take?

Please I need pointers on how the interview goes, what questions they ask.

Do you realize this is a forum for medical students/residents/fellows? You won't get the information you are looking for here. Go find the OT forum and start your own thread!

As others have said, please post your question in one thread. As this is an old thread I'm going to go ahead and close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.