Why is this forum full of fantasy role playing threads? It makes absolutely no sense.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Why do you guys make me feel like the guy who introduced crack to the nice neighborhood kids?
Your addictions don't even benefit me financially.
That is JUST WRONG!
Start charging for admission to noob games

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
They're noobs, I bet they'd be willing to give you an SSN and their mother's maiden name instead.

I think you need to change your target audience if you plan on stealing identities and actually making a profit... Most vet students are broke and would quite happily let you steal their identity if it meant you would also make the loan payments.

Reactions: 9 users
See, that's where I wanted to go with it too! Let's go into business ;)
I'll work on in-game transactions.

"Oh, yes, it would be pretty nice if you had another lynch avoidance... hmm..."

tDPlqIX.gif

Reactions: 10 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Bump because people still don't know what WW is, and this thread was lonely on page 2.

Reactions: 5 users
To be fair you all do seem to have it pretty bad in here.

Anyway.

I'm running a Lounge game starting probably slowly this evening and in earnest tomorrow things will like be in full swing by lunch time. I expect the game to run through probably next Monday - maybe done sooner if it's a bloody batch of paranoia.

For those unfailiar, the lounge games are . . . a bit different. It's been years since I played in here, but I doubt that will have changed much. I don't want to make any statements some might find pejorative but I do think there is a more serious atmosphere to these games in the lounge. Your milage may vary.

There are some spots left in the sign up thread, so if anyone of you are interested, even if you've never played with us before, you are welcome. You will likely recognize many folks you regularly play with in here too. We even have a few noobs.

FYI

I was thinking about this thread a lot today. Glad I read it again, I needed the chuckle. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Edit:
I'd love to play immuno WW- granted I've never played a WW game before- but it'd be cool. So I'd probably die first.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

So I've never played WW, do you essentially just pick a disease?

he he he he he

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
I say we play a speed game on this thread to show OP what its all about.

1. Mel

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
By the sounds of things, probably. Everyone needs to relax by the way, I had no idea what the hell was going on and to me it seemed strange to be playing WW on a completely unrelated forum. I thought forums were moderated to keep the content on topic. I wasn't "being an asshat". In context and without prior knowledge, this association between medicine and WW does seem weird. I've never heard of WW and couldn't understand why there wasn't simply a veterinary group on a WW forum instead. It'd be like signing up to a mechanic forum and finding the place littered with people playing battleship. To the uninitiated, the juxtaposition is jarring. Sign me up for the next one and I'll see what all the fuss is about I guess.
*checks post count and last login date*

He, in fact, did not sign up for the next one.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users