Why there are more male dentists..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
That guy musta committed some sorta evil to her to deserve that. That, or she was one that flew WAY over the ****oo's nest. Crazy things are happening these days.

I came across that story randomly last night on some news site.
What I enjoyed was reading people's different views (facebook comments) on the situation. Found it quite amusing to see people supporting the guy or condemning the guy for going to his ex-gf dentist after a breakup. But of course this situation is a serious matter :eek:

She just took the old cliche "all is fair in love and war" to another level.... I guess....

Members don't see this ad :)
I heard about that last night. I can't believe there are people out there like that. The guy was probably a giant douche but seriously, my dog has higher moral standards.

I am somehow extremely frightened by this story... I can't even imagine the massacre.

(Also, timwatley, I love your username. :p)

That's crazy!!! Only three years in jail???

I don't care what happened. That's the most unprofessional thing I have ever seen. If a politician was to do that his career would be shot. If an actor was to do something similar paparazzi and the internet would be behind it for months.

What a horrible thing to do to someone. Completely ruined that man's quality of life.

I don't care what happened. That's the most unprofessional thing I have ever seen. If a politician was to do that his career would be shot. If an actor was to do something similar paparazzi and the internet would be behind it for months.

What a horrible thing to do to someone. Completely ruined that man's quality of life.

Don't worry I'm pretty sure her career is shot...

As soon as she said, "I'm going to have to put you fully under for this," he should've gotten the eff out.

Besides that, it was ill-advised of him to go to her for ANYTHING just a few days after breaking up with her. I wouldn't see her even if just to pick up my toothbrush and shaving kit from her place. I'd either forget about it or let it settle and calm for at least a week or two. I'm not saying he had it coming, just that if he had had a little more foresight, he wouldn't need dentures.

As soon as she said, "I'm going to have to put you fully under for this," he should've gotten the eff out.

Besides that, it was ill-advised of him to go to her for ANYTHING just a few days after breaking up with her. I wouldn't see her even if just to pick up my toothbrush and shaving kit from her place. I'd either forget about it or let it settle and calm for at least a week or two. I'm not saying he had it coming, just that if he had had a little more foresight, he wouldn't need dentures.

He probably don't have to wear denture but a full implants...gonna be very painful...permanently affecting his life.

On the bright side, he probably can sue her for all her money.

Most importantly, lucky teeth wasn't the only she cut while he was gased out...had she have thoughts of Lorena Bobbit news clip, he would have almost lost everything. Not sure if peepee implant exist?

Perhaps dental school should screened out for super volatile candicates

Last edited:
Someone told me about this article today, so funny and so random...someone definitely went off the deep end...but on another note...I wouldn't continue to go to my ex as my dentist.

Last edited: