Why was SHC1984 Banned?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Silent Cool

Removed
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just curious.

Members don't see this ad.

Moderators aren't generally allowed to share information like that, but in most cases, it's pretty obvious why it happened. I personally think SHC1984 was a troll or a sock puppet.

Members don't see this ad :)
Was she the really materialistic one from GA?

If so I think had a residency interview with her. This person acted exactly like her and expressed some of the same interests this screen name did and I think went to the same school. It was weird because how they talked on here was EXACTLY how they did in real life same mindset lol.

I was like this person seems so familiar :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1 user

If so I think had a residency interview with her. This person acted exactly like her and expressed some of the same interests this screen name did and I think went to the same school. It was weird because how they talked on here was EXACTLY how they did in real life same mindset lol.

That is too funny :)

To the OP: It all went sour for SHC when she started picking on people with learning disabilities. There was an unforgettable blow-up on a thread somewhere on here.

"I'm applying here because this hospital has the highest percentage of single physicians in the country. A girl's got to find a husband to take care of her."

Interesting. I messaged her once about something related to her choice of dent. vs pharm. Looking at her post history I'd say she was....prolific.

This board is definitely not as interesting without her. I want to be able to hear about her job hunt, relocation, and what she thinks of working full time.

she was banned for being too blunt, too honest. Some people find it too offensive.

Members don't see this ad :)
"I'm applying here because this hospital has the highest percentage of single physicians in the country. A girl's got to find a husband to take care of her."
Lol she would say that with a serious face too.

Overall, she was a very sweet girl even if some of her ideas were on the extreme side and the fact that there is talking smack about her and poking fun while's not even here to post on her own behalf is sad.

As for her priorities in life: her own priorities, we aren't really in the position to judge what's important to people. I mean if's important to her to marry someone educated or financially stable, who are we to rag on that ?

I still see her around on Facebook.

yo. when we r we going to hang out ?

I'm moving in one week. You still live in the city or out in the suburbia ?

Overall, she was a very sweet girl even if some of her ideas were on the extreme side and the fact that there is talking smack about her and poking fun while's not even here to post on her own behalf is sad.

As for her priorities in life: her own priorities, we aren't really in the position to judge what's important to people. I mean if's important to her to marry someone educated or financially stable, who are we to rag on that ?

I agree. Who are we to judge? We all have own our priorities in life. I think our priorities also depend on how we were raised and our experiences.

Even though I don't always agree with her, it is refreshing to read and understand her point of view. There's reasoning behind her opinion unlike some pre-pharmacy and pharmacy students who are in denial of the harsh reality that awaits them.

yo. when we r we going to hang out ?

I'm moving in one week. You still live in the city or out in the suburbia ?

I live in suburbia but it's like a quick 20 minute drive into the city at night, although I might move into the city if my 2nd interview at a certain hospital in the city goes well.

She's definitely hotter and probably more fun to hang out with than the majority of the people on this board. I agree with her philosophy too, I would probably only marry a nurse, physician, pharmacist, physical therapist, CPA, investment banker, or stock broker.

Last edited:
I live in suburbia but it's like a quick 20 minute drive into the city at night, although I might move into the city if my 2nd interview at a certain hospital in the city goes well.

She's definitely hotter and probably more fun to hang out with than the majority of the people on this board. I agree with her philosophy too, I would probably only marry a nurse, physician, pharmacist, physical therapist, CPA, investment banker, or stock broker.

Add software developer to that list. They can easily hit 100k+... ask me how I know:smuggrin:

I agree. Who are we to judge? We all have own our priorities in life. I think our priorities also depend on how we were raised and our experiences.

Even though I don't always agree with her, it is refreshing to read and understand her point of view. There's reasoning behind her opinion unlike some pre-pharmacy and pharmacy students who are in denial of the harsh reality that awaits them.

Every chance you get....

Anybody who misses SHC's shenanigans, give it about 10-15 years. By then, she'll be regularly blogging/authoring "Where have all the good men gone?" articles because her looks will have faded and her entitled attitude will turn guys away in droves. :thumbup:

Anybody who misses SHC's shenanigans, give it about 10-15 years. By then, she'll be regularly blogging/authoring "Where have all the good men gone?" articles because her looks will have faded and her entitled attitude will turn guys away in droves. :thumbup:

She is an Asian, they don't get old before they turn 40. By then, she will have married a poor sugar daddy >_>;

I dunno if it would be worth it to be with someone who would be overly competitive and stuff, because people who go into healthcare usually are (in my opinion). For me personally, I don't think the extra money would be worth it.

You'd have all of these expectations because you're a pharmacist and if you want to express any concerns you have, she might look at you like you're the type to give up too easily or not be strong enough to put up with what you need to for your job. I wouldn't want to be with someone who's constantly telling me just to get over it and not want to hear it.

Maybe I've met the wrong types of people. I'm really hoping my perspective will change soon.

I post on another board with a female lawyer who's always talking about how her female colleagues have so much trouble dating, because men lawyers won't date them. I, and a lot of other people, have asked her, "Is there some reason why those women won't consider dating men who aren't lawyers?" and get no response.

I wouldn't WANT to be married to another pharmacist anyway! I always liked to leave work at work, KWIM?

I wouldn't WANT to be married to another pharmacist anyway! I always liked to leave work at work, KWIM?

If one works in the community and the other works in a hospital setting, you would always leave work at work and talk about something other than what you do every day.

Her shtick had gotten old. What SDN needs is a younger, hotter SHC replacement. :thumbup:

Her shtick had gotten old. What SDN needs is a younger, hotter SHC replacement. :thumbup:

Are you one of those people that call themselves attending pharmacists like my ID preceptor or you an actual attending?

lol, i just noticed an overbearing mod deleted my post calling the decision a piss poor management decision.

wow...sensitive much?

quick someone quote this before it too gets deleted.

she was banned for being too blunt, too honest. Some people find it too offensive.

same sensitive academic types that get angry when someone says "medication compliance" and not "medication adherence"

but i guess some people (mods) can't handle it...or discern between actual trolling vs. someone sincerely having a weird ass point of view

Actually I also mentioned how this is similar (not exactly) the same as the loss of SDN1977...that was a true loss of institutional knowledge.

Guess that also rubs some people the wrong way.

(someone quote this too before it also gets deleted by overly sensitive moderators)

OKAY i'm ******ed...i posted those posts in the HICP thread. No wonder I thought they got deleted.

i'm just...yah...oops. :oops:

OKAY i'm ******ed...i posted those posts in the HICP thread. No wonder I thought they got deleted.

i'm just...yah...oops. :oops:

Haha lol !

Speaking of SHC, there are two people in my class that met their significant others while on clinical rotations, one met a surgeon, one met an anesthesiologist.

Psychical therapist and cpa's don't make that much bro. ( some cpa's do, my wife doesn't).
Marry who makes you happy and turns you on mentally and physically( can't have one and not the other, or it doesn't work).
G

Admit it... Everyone just wants to hear about who SHC1984 is banging now

This board is definitely not as interesting without her. I want to be able to hear about her job hunt, relocation, and what she thinks of working full time.

Yup. I hardly visit this forum now that she's banned. She is honest. She says what she thinks, not what she thinks she should say.

Anyway, she's living the life in west palm beach with her bf and has a job offer. :cool:

Is there any way she can get her ban lifted?

PS. I'm not SCH1984! Feel free to check my IP...

Yup. I hardly visit this forum now that she's banned. She is honest. She says what she thinks, not what she thinks she should say.

Anyway, she's living the life in west palm beach with her bf and has a job offer. :cool:

Is there any way she can get her ban lifted?

PS. I'm not SCH1984! Feel free to check my IP...

Someone should unban her!

Vouching for this as well. I'll look into getting lunch with her next time I'm in her area and post a photo on here or something, haha.

Vouching for this as well. I'll look into getting lunch with her next time I'm in her area and post a photo on here or something, haha.

How did she end up with all of that so quick? Are you guys serious? lol