Why was SHC1984 Banned?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
She deactivated her FB, last I saw she was getting married and starting a job.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
With entertaining posters such SMH, there really should be a limit on the banning, its been 2 years, I think that is long enough to unban her and give her another chance.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm boring these days. I count by 5s and take trips to cool places. I can't complain.
Taking trips to cool places is not boring. Where have you gone?

I'm headed to Cabo in July. Went to the Dominican this year as well. All for rest and relaxation since residency has sucked the life out of me for the last 11 months.

Living in Chicago is cool though.

I just now realized her old SDN name was her initials, hahaha. I only knew her by her American name on FB.

Members don't see this ad :)
Either I'm not around enough or SDN just isn't as interesting as it used to be. Admittedly, I was somewhat amused by the more interesting/clever trolls that dropped by from time to time.

Or maybe residency has given me an aversion to all things pharmacy when I have free time.

Hhaha...her goal was to marry rich. I forgot about her!

September 2006 is the cutoff for back in the day. See my sig.
Lol...just made it!

Yeah none of the old peeps post anymore. All these new people and the same 3 topics.

Lol...just made it!

Yeah none of the old peeps post anymore. All these new people and the same 3 topics.
like - should I do a residency?
How should I pay my student loans?
and what job should Sparda take?

Reactions: 6 users
like - should I do a residency?
How should I pay my student loans?
and what job should Sparda take?

More like:
1. How is the pharmacist job market in ___________?
2. What can we do to stop new pharmacy schools from opening?
3. Why you should stay away from pharmacy (ie. any thread started by BMBiology)

Maybe it is the same six threads we see over and over again...

Also (mostly) in the pre-pharmacy forum, "can I get in with a 2.7 GPA?"

Reactions: 1 users
What's changed now that every poster is so serious... Z and Spiriva could derail a thread like no other...
I miss Z

I miss WVU's crazy posts and drawings...the car fire, the redneck cabin of creepiness, the Oreo O's...

Well Z's trying to offload his old photo equipment to me, Spiri is at Orioles games all the time, and WVU is still here wreaking havoc.

And I'm here, am I old school enough?

Reactions: 1 users
More like "I have a 2.2 GPA and a 22 on my PCAT."

That's me with the 2.2 GPA and no lack of jobs.

Well Z's trying to offload his old photo equipment to me, Spiri is at Orioles games all the time, and WVU is still here wreaking havoc.

And I'm here, am I old school enough?

Yeah, I'm pretty old school too. We graduated same year.

That's me with the 2.2 GPA and no lack of jobs.

Yeah, I'm pretty old school too. We graduated same year.
then ya far from old school because I think I am older than you and I act old school at work but no where else

We all know Sparda is the ultimate troll!