Wildest Undergrad Premed Experiences!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Its_MurDAH

The DaVinci Savant
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I saw a thread that went something like this "you are a pre-med if...blahblah"
That gave me an idea to create a thread where all of us relay some of the CRAZIESTand WILDEST premed experiences we have had in our undergrad years - from being on ex during the orgo 2 final to sleeping with the fine German Microbio TA who can barely speak english. :eek:

But, seriously. Theres gotta be people here that have some bada$$ stories to share with us and not something along the lines of:
the wildest thing i've ever done is stayed up for two days in a row to study.

so lets hear some wild stories!
shhheeeeeyit make SDN proud! ;)

- MuRdaH

Members don't see this ad.

I had sex with my chemistry professors student workstudy. It is amazing how easy the tests are when you have the answers.

1) Went rock climbing with/dated/had sex with my chemistry TA. Still proud of this one. :D
2) Got a ride from the cops from Macarthur park (aka WHERE YOU GO TO DIE) to the Juvie (a venue in LA) with 4 other girls, all of us stoned out of our skulls with an eighth of herbage in my purse.
3) Drove home at 5 am under the influence of quite a number of illicit stimulant of the powdered variety after a party in a warehouse loft in downtown LA.

Members don't see this ad :)
You are proud of having premarital sex probably with your chemistry TA and probably other partners? ..... :thumbup: Have fun getting AIDS

^ Have fun getting AIDS :thumbup:

Wow, and to think I defended you beforehand regarding your PS question.

There are a few things you should know before aspiring to become a doctor, young man.
Lesson #1: Sex plus condom plus getting to know someone beforehand plus frequent testing = good protection against STDs including AIDS.
Lesson #2: Sex releases endorphins which are known to increase mood for quite a long time afterward, is good for the skin, and provides extremely good cardiovascular exercise and works muscles that very frequently atrophy from low levels of use. In short, sex is good for you, given a certain level of responsibility easily maintained by good judgement.
Lesson #3: Planning on volunteering in an ER? You're more likely to contract AIDS from accidental fluid transfer from a transient patient than protected, informed sex with an upper middle class male with very few prior partners (as was the case previously mentioned).
Lesson #4: Judgementalism will get you nowhere, particularly if you're planning to treat patients further down the line.

I suggest you open your mind and get some real-life experience before you open your mouth again to judge someone you know via a few sentences.

seilienne said:
Wow, and to think I defended you beforehand regarding your PS question.
There are a few things you should know before aspiring to become a doctor, young man.
Lesson #1: Sex plus condom plus getting to know someone beforehand + frequent testing = good protection against STDs including AIDS.

Lesson #1 in REAL LIFE: Condoms due jack **** to prevent AIDS transfer. There are a few things you should know before becoming a doctor young lady. Your job is to set a good example for your patients. That doesn't mean sleeping with any guy who turns on your libido. Have fun with AIDS :thumbup:

premeddude27 said:
You are proud of having premarital sex probably with your chemistry TA and probably other partners? ..... :thumbup: Have fun getting AIDS
hahaha

typical premed response...don't hate man. :smuggrin:

keep 'em coming. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Abstinence is required by Christianity, if you don't then you go to hell.

Same goes with Islam and Judaism.

It's like halal pork ha ha.

seilienne said:
I didn't know condoms could "due" anything.

Oh no!!! A spelling error!!!! Here, hold on a moment, I'll call the grammar police!!!!11111one!!!!1111

If you honestly think using a condom will prevent you from getting AIDS you are sorely mistaken young lady. If you have sex with more than one person you WILL get AIDS. It's just a matter of time.

premeddude27 said:
Lesson #1 in REAL LIFE: Condoms due jack **** to prevent AIDS transfer. There are a few things you should know before becoming a doctor young lady. Your job is to set a good example for your patients. That doesn't mean sleeping with any guy who turns on your libido. Have fun with AIDS :thumbup:

The only question I have is how small is the box you currently reside in premeddude? Open up your eyes child. Best of luck.

Hermit MMood said:
Abstinence is required by Christianity, if you don't then you go to hell.

Same goes with Islam and Judaism.

It's like halal pork ha ha.

I didn't want to bring my religion into the discussion, but this is also a valid point. After all, Christianity is the religion of the US.

Members don't see this ad :)
well said, seilienne, and good luck...

DrPain said:
The only question I have is how small is the box you currently reside in premeddude? Open up your eyes child. Best of luck.

My only question is how long it took for your ass to get so big you can't see real life. If you have sex with multiple partners, you'll eventually get AIDS. Open your eyes little man. It's time to get out of your fairy tale world.

Yo guys...this isn't about flaming other people for being outspoken jesus.
You guys need to chill, take religion and personal beliefs OUT of the picture, and just enjoy the comments.
Everyone is so f*cking quick to judge

Can we please get past all this nonsense bickering and get to some more wild experiences :D

lighten up people. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

premeddude27 said:

chill out! you sound like you havent gotten any for a while. :thumbdown:

seilienne said:
:laugh: I also went cliff jumping.

Right on seilienne!! Its nice to know that there are other intelligent people who still know what the hell the word fun means....Ignore the tight-ass pre-meds on here who are attempting to condem you with their narrow-minded thinking. Don't get me wrong, I respect other peoples' opinions and religious beliefs, but you lose all of my respect when you 1.) judege someone else who doesn't share your belief or 2.) Try and unwarrantedly impose that belief on someone else

FYI premeddude- If having sex with more than 1 person guarentees you AIDS, a hell of a lot more than 1 million people in the US would have it... so STFU when you don't even have statistics to back up your judgements... next you're gonna tell us that evolution is a crock... keep it coming man! :thumbdown:

premeddude27 said:
I didn't want to bring my religion into the discussion, but this is also a valid point. After all, Christianity is the religion of the US.
just an interesting point, i'm not christian, however most christians eat pork, however in the old testament it clearly forbids pork.

"Leviticus, Chapter 11
1 The LORD said to Moses and Aaron,
"Speak to the Israelites and tell them: Of all land animals these are the ones
you may eat:
any animal that has hoofs you may eat, provided it is cloven-footed and chews
the cud.
But you shall not eat any of the following that only chew the cud or only have
hoofs: the camel, which indeed chews the cud, but does not have hoofs and is
therefore unclean for you;
2 the rock badger, which indeed chews the cud, but does not have hoofs and is
the hare, which indeed chews the cud, but does not have hoofs and is therefore
unclean for you; and the pig,
which does indeed have hoofs and is cloven-footed, but does not chew the cud
and is therefore unclean for you.
Their flesh you shall not eat, and their dead bodies you shall not touch; they
are unclean for you."

i don't want to get off of the topic, but i want to know what christians (devout ones especially) thikn of this.

premeddude27 said:

I must say, it worries me that such narrow minded people will one day be treating others. I am not saying i condone reckless behavior in any way shape or form, but to be convinced that having sex with others will inevitably lead to AIDS is just plain foolish. Oh and remember Jesus loves you. One more question for the other thread, if jesus was jewish and all jews go to hell, than......more on an LSAT question than MCAT....meaning most premeds will not complete the sentence or see the logical sequence.

Hermit MMood said:
just an interesting point, i'm not christian, however most christians eat pork, however in the old testament it clearly forbids pork.

"Leviticus, Chapter 11
1 The LORD said to Moses and Aaron,
"Speak to the Israelites and tell them: Of all land animals these are the ones
you may eat:
any animal that has hoofs you may eat, provided it is cloven-footed and chews
the cud.
But you shall not eat any of the following that only chew the cud or only have
hoofs: the camel, which indeed chews the cud, but does not have hoofs and is
2 the rock badger, which indeed chews the cud, but does not have hoofs and is
the hare, which indeed chews the cud, but does not have hoofs and is therefore
unclean for you; and the pig,
which does indeed have hoofs and is cloven-footed, but does not chew the cud
and is therefore unclean for you.
Their flesh you shall not eat, and their dead bodies you shall not touch; they
are unclean for you."

i don't want to get off of the topic, but i want to know what christians (devout ones especially) thikn of this.

I'm not Christian, but i'm jewish meaning i have direct descent from Jesus
and therefore have some authority on the matter. The answer as I understand it, is the laws were given to the jews but when Jesus died for all of our sins - sweet gesture- the laws were abolished and christians were no longer bound to them. They now serve G-d freely and avoid sins as they see fit bringing them closer to the glory of G-d. AMEN and HALLELUJAH!!!

DrPain said:
. . .if jesus was jewish and all jews go to hell. . .

To follow that up (and, sadly, to continue the hijacking of this thread). . . if all jews go to hell and a HUGE number of MDs are jewish. . . :p

premeddude27 said:
My only question is how long it took for your ass to get so big you can't see real life. If you have sex with multiple partners, you'll eventually get AIDS. Open your eyes little man. It's time to get out of your fairy tale world.

Come on people like you dont still exist. Am i getting punk'd, Ashton is that you!!! You guys are crrraaaazzy!!

Its_MurDAH said:
Yo guys...this isn't about flaming other people for being outspoken jesus.
You guys need to chill, take religion and personal beliefs OUT of the picture, and just enjoy the comments.
Everyone is so f*cking quick to judge

Can we please get past all this nonsense bickering and get to some more wild experiences :D

lighten up people. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Lighten up? Who da fuch are you judging? We all have unique personalities and likewise different interests. If you want to talk about retarted things like the content of your post (IMHO), do so elsewhere where some kid gives a damn. I think we have had enough of these insensitive, immature, and frankly lame ass posts on SDN as of late. Some people come here not to contribute to the pre-med cause but to instigate these pointless distractions based on what they themselves alone believe is "fun". Not everyone thinks being immature is fun. Not everyone cares, or likes to hear about "Wild experiences", here, and especially when I know what kind of replies are to follow. I normally don't give it an extra second of my time, but I think I have seen just enough.

Let's get back to the WILDNESS, people! I can't be the ONLY pre-med on here with stories to tell, can I?!?!?!?! :barf:

Prove me wrong! ! ! !

:horns:

seilienne said:
To follow that up (and, sadly, to continue the hijacking of this thread). . . if all jews go to hell and a HUGE number of MDs are jewish. . . :p

LOL. That is pure comedy. I salute you.

DrPain said:
I must say, it worries me that such narrow minded people will one day be treating others. I am not saying i condone reckless behavior in any way shape or form, but to be convinced that having sex with others will inevitably lead to AIDS is just plain foolish. Oh and remember Jesus loves you. One more question for the other thread, if jesus was jewish and all jews go to hell, than......more on an LSAT question than MCAT....meaning most premeds will not complete the sentence or see the logical sequence.
i think what he meant that the US is a christian nation is that our principles our based on morals and ethics. A lot of these ethics are the same in Islam, Judaism, Buddhism, and many of them are that you must abstain from premarital sex for example.

premeddude27 said:
If you have sex with more than one person you WILL get AIDS. It's just a matter of time.

:laugh: :laugh: What a sweet kid. Don't you have to wake up for vacation bible school in the morning?

SitraAchra said:
:laugh: :laugh: What a sweet kid. Don't you have to wake up for vacation bible school in the morning?

LOL. This is comedy. Who would of thought we'd run into a bible pusher on the SDN forum. I hope G-d doesnt smite me. :)

TAKEANMDPILL said:
Not everyone cares, or likes to hear about "Wild experiences", here, and especially when I know what kind of replies are to follow. I normally don't give it an extra second of my time, but I think I have seen just enough.

LOL this reminds me of that episode on the simpsons [takeanmdpill - you weren't allowed to watch this show but it's a comedy] where Grandpa is writing a letter to some editor with a list of words he never wants to hear and he's prattling off "...bra.....horny...." oh this thread is very entertaining.

why is "God" filtered?

premeddude27 said:
Lesson #1 in REAL LIFE: Condoms due jack **** to prevent AIDS transfer.

I can't beleive I'm saying this but you're absolutely right. Condoms don't protect against AIDS. Fortunately, they do protect against HIV...unless you're all about lambskin. Something tells me I've already lost ya

Entertaining, yes. Productive, no. (My anatomy book is scowling at me. . . :D )

Ok, let's see if I can come up with some more "pre-med appropriate" wildness.
1) I once ate a piece of red meat rare!
2) I once ate a piece of raw cookie dough - that had eggs in it!
3) I once walked through a locker room barefoot!

Risque? Perhaps. But I like to live on the edge.

:edit: *deletes "Risque", replaces with a more suitable adjective* :/edit:

Hmmm...wildest pre-med memory (as of today I guess, because I'm not done yet)

1. First semester of freshman year -- getting arrested w/ 2 counts of misdeamenors :mad: wrong time, wrong place, bad choice of friends (weeded most of them out thankfully)

2. Ending up a low point of 1.56 GPA because of this ordeal. (Used to cry like a little biatch about how my med school chances have decreased to 1%)

3. Coming out during Soph. year, from the closet..hahaha.. to everyone I was close with (except my mom and grandparents ---- SSSSHHH!! :laugh: )

4. Finally, the winter that just passed, saw my biological father for the first time. Mom divorced him when I was three, so it had been 17 yrs, not even with a good amount of memory of him, but my bro did...DAMN YOU!! Didn't know what to expect, mom had one pic but was him in h.s., so not so good. Thought to myself, if he ever walked passed me, wouldn't even recognize him. First, he's german, mom's filipino, so i'm a mutt, and you wouldn't expect him to be my father. But the good thing that came out of this is that the whole meeting up happened in the philippines. HELL YEAH!! 90 degree weather rather than NYC winter. :cool:

--- Sorry, i've rambled.

uhhhh how does risque have to do with what you said. it means sexually promiscuous not risky.

and to the mr. monkey md (and to the gullible people who read that), the stuff he said was made up :)

Ok so this one time before I came out, I was throwing a 21st bday party for my friend. I invited a bunch of people. At the time I was dating both a girl and a guy. Somehow, they both got on the guest list. There was another girl and another guy who liked me, and they were both invited. There was finally the ex-girlfriend (we'd been together for a year and this was like 3 months after the break up). Anyways, there was WAY too much drama, and the moral of the story is don't invite multiple people who are infatuated with you to the same party with alcohol. And especially not if the people in question are of different genders.

Sorry to burst your bubble Hermit but everything I said was out of complete honesty. I'm no liar. :)

Is it that hard to believe? Yeah...too many things went on with my life

don't invite multiple people who are infatuated with you to the same party with alcohol. And especially not if the people in question are of different genders.

Uh. Crap. My 21st is in a week and I think I MAY have made this mistake.

Bwahhahaha!

OH, and Monkey MD - on the off chance that your "wild things" were true, you've proven from your second example that you have some serious courage. I salute you. :D

Mr. Monkey MD said:
Sorry to burst your bubble Hermit but everything I said was out of complete honesty. I'm no liar. :)

Is it that hard to believe? Yeah...too many things went on with my life

Hey Mr. Monkey. Are you cute? where are you from? You sound very intriguing. PM me sometime. Let's piss off the conservatives ;)

premeddude27 said:

yeah because the us has declared an official religion and all. I mean we can always forget the immigrants that make up this country. pshhh....!!!! who wants to be bothered by their pilosophies: buddhism, islam, jewish, and so forth.

Christianity: bigotry and intollerance all the way!!!!!!!!!! :smuggrin:

you've gotta love sarcasm

Thanks Seilienne for the kind comment. :D

But what I dont understand why anyone would think anything I said was fabricated or unfathomable. I agree that my life experiences haven't been the best, but I do not lie with what I just poured out into this post. (Kinda felt good)

I just tried my best to keep my head up and to recover as well as I can. I do still lay awake at nights thinking if I will get anywehre with the bad fresh. and soph years i had in college (I actually had a thread) but I could still dream for my best interest. Right?

To re-iterate -- everything I said was whole-heartedly true. :)

Alright I'll bite...

On my 21st I did the obligatory 21 shots and needless to say, I have no memory of being in the last bar of the night although I know I was because there are pictures of me in it... on top of that, I apparently went into the men's room at that particular bar because I was too blasted to know the difference... ahh.... college, those were the days... :laugh: :laugh:

rugirlie said:
On my 21st I did the obligatory 21 shots

Oh.
My.
Goodness.

I am SO glad I will be having my 21st (JULY 22nd!) in the comfort of my apartment surrounded by a few dozen of my closest friends.

Wish me luck! :luck:

rugirlie said:
Alright I'll bite...

On my 21st I did the obligatory 21 shots and needless to say, I have no memory of being in the last bar of the night although I know I was because there are pictures of me in it... on top of that, I apparently went into the men's room at that particular bar because I was too blasted to know the difference... ahh.... college, those were the days... :laugh: :laugh:

Sounds like you soaked up some good times. You know what that means....NO HEAVEN FOR YOU!!!!!!

DrPain said:
Sounds like you soaked up some good times. You know what that means....NO HEAVEN FOR YOU!!!!!!

Luckily us jews don't believe in heaven and hell! :thumbup:

They should make bottles of liquor with "Heaven" printed on the bottom. . . that way, the more you drink, the closer you get to it!

Oh, moderate levels of debauchery. :rolleyes:

seilienne said:
They should make bottles of liquor with "Heaven" printed on the bottom. . . that way, the more you drink, the closer you get to it!

Oh, moderate levels of debauchery. :rolleyes:

FYI, if you are planning on attempting the 21.... be prepared to not leave your bed the next day (garbage next to it) till at least 6 pm.... :laugh: