Will ADCOMS look down at my fall semester?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

virtualmaster999

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all!

So this fall l be taking:
-Anatomy and physiology 1
-Genetics lab
-music
-history class
-classical mythology
-social work class
Total: 17 credits

I've always taken plenty of science classes but I needed to finish my gen eds (which I've left for the end). I'm pretty much done with my bio major, I just need to take anatomy and then I'll be taking microbio (for prereqs for dental schools) next semester along with a bio elective for fun.

So spring semester will be back to usual, it's just this semester that got a little lighter since classes got full fast. Is this gonna be a problem?

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad.

Your schedule looks more than fine--it represents a legit libral arts education that dentals schools are in no position to judge negatively. Have fun!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Adcoms know you have to finish your gen eds and that most of us pack in our science courses before we take the DAT. They get your full transcript so they will see that. I have my schedule planned to be light fall semester of senior year so I'm not missing too much with taking time off for interviews (hopefully!!!) and with days I already miss for sports.

Reactions: 1 user
Adcoms know you have to finish your gen eds and that most of us pack in our science courses before we take the DAT. They get your full transcript so they will see that. I have my schedule planned to be light fall semester of senior year so I'm not missing too much with taking time off for interviews (hopefully!!!) and with days I already miss for sports.
I didn't think about it with respect to interviews! Thanks for your feedback :)