Will humans live forever

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Facemask

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Or for hundreds of years and will a 300 year old human be corpse like? I

Members don't see this ad.

No, the FDA has declared that it will not approve life-extending technology because, according to it, "aging is not a disease."

Members don't see this ad :)
The answer is in the telomeres ;)

Reactions: 1 users
I heard a rumor that Tupac is still alive and well, lounging on some Caribbean island. if you can find him, maybe he can tell you the secret to thwarting death.

Reactions: 1 user
In Bible, everyone has ages above 1000.

It's impossible. You can slow down the aging but that's all. :)

Last edited:
What's about to transfer your consciousness into robot's body? ... or whatever it's called

Immortal is impossible. But future technologies will prolong life and improve its quality ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
Already in process. Going to use a different name though, as I know her family is touchy (rightfully so) and I wouldn't want them to read something so disturbing about their lost loved one.

I haven’t written a piece of fiction in over a year. I need to get back into it.

Reactions: 1 users
Nope, we are not made to live forever. some of the unsuccessful trials practiced by the greatest of scientists include enhancement of protein cells from aging, extending telomeres and much more but in the end what they concluded that aging is not a disease that can be cured. It's a natural phenomena that's going to take place anyway.

No way. We like cake too much. You ever have cake? Sooooooo much better than immortality

Reactions: 2 users
I think it's realistic if you can change your body. But to create an eternal body will not work.