Will I be a late applicant?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dcao

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm planning on taking my DAT around the end of July, but have everything submitted to AADSAS whenever it opens up. So, I was just wondering if I would be considered a late applicant if I did this.

Members don't see this ad.

No but you wont reap the benefits of an early applicant. I would consider late to be September or later. If you have good stats you should be fine

I'm planning on taking my DAT around the end of July, but have everything submitted to AADSAS whenever it opens up. So, I was just wondering if I would be considered a late applicant if I did this.

You're fiiiiiine...

Members don't see this ad :)
Your fine but not"early"either.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

It should be ok. I took the DAT in Aug and still got in. Good luck!

I took my DAT the third week of July. My scores were sent to schools in the first week of August.
I still got ~8 interviews, but most were post-Dec. I got accepted to one of my top picks (a fairly competitive school), but not until, get this, last Friday.

So while still within the acceptable range, it might be a tad more stressful than you would like because of the extra waiting involved. Good luck.