Will my stunning good looks pull me through?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Wow. I cant believe there are so much support for attractive people like @Zir and me. It really gives me hope that I can go to dental school. I love you all and wish you luck this cycle, even if you aren't as attractive.

Now, onto business. I know you guys are probably tired of this question asked over and over again but .... chance me?

I wonder if there have been an applicant with severe halitosis.

Members don't see this ad :)
Plot twist: OP is ridiculously good looking but his breath kicks harder than his feet.

Reactions: 3 users
I am getting more excited for DS. Glad to see the prospective pool of applicants is sufficiently hilarious and twisted. Huzzah.

Wow. I cant believe there are so much support for attractive people like @Zir and me. It really gives me hope that I can go to dental school. I love you all and wish you luck this cycle, even if you aren't as attractive.

Now, onto business. I know you guys are probably tired of this question asked over and over again but .... chance me?

It's not easy being this sexy, huh? It does have its benefits though.

I missed the picture, where is it? I want to be able to tell if he has a chance of getting into dental school or not.

By the way great post, I think I read the first 10 answers, I've never done that before. Thank you for the entertainment pretty face!
:kiss:

Reactions: 1 user
I am getting more excited for DS. Glad to see the prospective pool of applicants is sufficiently hilarious and twisted. Huzzah.

I know, right? You all are awesome.

Gives me hope that we could all run a giant SDN dentistry office. :D

EDIT: @DentalDoge I can't chance you with that other girl's bear paw covering one half of your face. For all I know you have a Prince Zuko scar and then that affects chances broski

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
PS_0241_CENTER_KIDS.jpg

Not trying to sound cocky, but it has been made clear to me that I am rather easy on the eyes.
I haven't taken the DAT yet but my current stats are:

cgpa: 3.6 sgpa:3.45

My question is, will my good looks help me at all during the interview process? For example: would I be chosen over a similar candidate with sub-average looks?

Again not meaning to sound conceited.
guy or girl?

If your a guy, I doubt it matters, but if your a chick, it might :)

I know, right? You all are awesome.

Gives me hope that we could all run a giant SDN dentistry office. :D

EDIT: @DentalDoge I can't chance you with that other girl's bear paw covering one half of your face. For all I know you have a Prince Zuko scar and then that affects chances broski

I dont, but here is the headshot I sent to UDM

ImageUploadedBySDN Mobile1407968333.275900.jpg

You guys, I'm flawless. Not worried about getting in anymore after this board :D

This thread has given me everlasting LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love it!

But dat pair of eyes doe. Yes please.

I love a good pair of eyes.

Theyre so dreamy. Sometimes I catch myself falling in love ... with myself.

Is that weird? It sounds weird.

But it feels so right.

Theyre so dreamy. Sometimes I catch myself falling in love ... with myself.

Is that weird? It sounds weird.

But it feels so right.

Green eyes are the bees knees to me. A close second is gray; but I have gray-blue eyes. I like hazel as well, but even brown eyes can be nice when the light catches them right.

Well then! That was a tangent and a half. ^^;

Not enough clavicle and uneven eye sockets.

2/10

Rethink dentistry.

Damn you're incredibly observant. I would've never noticed, had you not pointed that out. You'll probably ace the PAT.

Imagine a super good looking dentist. Someone like Channing Tatum...

"Mind if I probe around with my 'explorer?' Should only take a minute..."

heh heh heh

im afraid ive got some bad news

Reactions: 1 user
@Dentalogist , I'll take it from here.

If you think your looks will make a major impact in your interviews,